Active Topics

I'm on the tram in Oslo norway right now, and though we're not a very big city I've still seen two people with it so far. One o the tram, avidly checking out the new facebook design when it came out.
We're having a maemeetup in Oslo very soon thoiugh, so if ur close, send me a pm and you'll get to meet some more of us.

About battery life... my brother trashed his nokia 5800 music xpress at a party and I realized i suddenly had a spare battery, so now I'm allways carrying a spare charged battery around and the n900 lasts me a whole day of heavy use!

The Following User Says Thank You to simons For This Useful Post:
Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Scotland
Day after I got mine I ended up sitting next to a guy on the train on the way to work in Glasgow, fiddling with his..... N900 that is.

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by 77h View Post
WOW !!! congrats.
Are they happy?
Did they live in apple land before?
2 Apple users.
2 Blackberry.
1 Nokia 5800
and 1 Sony Ericsson

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agogo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 247 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Coventry, UK
Not seen a single N900 in the wild here in coventry. all iphoneys, i do have pleasure telling them how good the N900 is tho...

like the idea of an N900 finder app, kind of like the people finder in Tunewiki. gps / network position based. would be cool!

Originally Posted by SR90 View Post
I don't think so
How are you liking it so far ?
how am i liking? i'm loving it!
a bit disappointed about lack of video call and video chat thru skype. but i'll live. i just wish the battery is a wee bit bigger. how about u?

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Sigh. None spotted here in London. I'm sure there are 'others' but I havent seen any on my daily commute in the trains.

Although I did see a N97 the other day and made me smile as the user was enjoying the Symbian experience.

havn't seen anyone in Melbourne, Australia with a n900 yet!

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Originally Posted by Doonie View Post
Came across this thread.
I live in Yateley, near Camberley (UK) and other than another guy in Nokia store when I got the phone, I haven't seen another N900.
Anyone near me with one?
i am roughly 6 miles from you. although at this precise moment i am about 7000 miles from you.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ hampshire
hello cardiff blues! So I am not alone then lol

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
all my friends and others to come ...