Notices

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ São Paulo-Brasil
Just tap on the same place that the "night mode" icon was.

Posts: 631 | Thanked: 837 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Milton, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by new_bee View Post
i have installed flicpclock on my N900, it works and looks lovely. but when i clicked on Night mode. i have no option to bring it back to day mode. only icon appearing on right bottom, when clicked, kills the program. can any one tell me how to have the day mode back?
Yea sorry night mode is still under some serious graphics work... click on the black space "to the left" of the sleeping person button (that's the exit button); it will take you back to day mode. There's an image missing that I never uploaded so that's why it's not there... I will get on it now that things are working...

BTW if it helps make anyone feel better... the reason that Flip didn't work on the N900 for the last two months... I had a 4 where it should have been a 5 for one line of code...

Thanks!

Last edited by jolouis; 2010-02-11 at 22:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to jolouis For This Useful Post:
I have one n810 and I want know if have someway to turn the LED "on" when the alarm is ringin..aims?

Posts: 631 | Thanked: 837 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Milton, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by Angelochelotti View Post
I have one n810 and I want know if have someway to turn the LED "on" when the alarm is ringin..aims?
It's on my todo list, wasn't a "critical" feature so I tried to focus on getting alarms actually working, app running, etc first... but I will try to get to it before final release; thanks for the patience!

The Following User Says Thank You to jolouis For This Useful Post:
Ok .. Thank you to engage in this
I'll be waiting..
By

Originally Posted by jolouis View Post
BTW if it helps make anyone feel better... the reason that Flip didn't work on the N900 for the last two months... I had a 4 where it should have been a 5 for one line of code...
So does that mena the versin in devl shold be working on the N900? It just vanishes about 5 seconds after I open it on mine.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 974 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Ohio
Installed and working on my N900! Thanks for the hard work.

The Following User Says Thank You to lemmyslender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Martinsicuro, Abruzzo, Italy
Originally Posted by wizbowes View Post
...It just vanishes about 5 seconds after I open it on mine.
Same problem

thanks guys for the response. i can now go back to the day mode. again this app is wonderful. now i m trying to run the alarm. as it is not playing any sound file now.

Everything else works for me on N900 other than app crashes when it's supposed to alarm.
Using music file from memory card as a alarm.

The Following User Says Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post: