Active Topics

Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
video or it didn't happen
This video really is taking the p**s to upload onto youtube. The quality is really bad too so i don't think it's worth staying up anymore (it's 00:23am here). I'll upload a proper video tomorrow using a decent camera and maybe even post a guide on how to do it.

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
I am more interested in knowing if you used the build currently on extras, and/or any special .conf setting?

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Well, this Windows 3.11 in particular is much faster

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
I am more interested in knowing if you used the build currently on extras, and/or any special .conf setting?
Yeah i'm using the build from extras and yeah i've edited the .conf settings. Nothing drastic mind, don't get me wrong, like i said earlier, i don't know much about any of this.

Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
video or it didn't happen
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=42177

There's your video

Originally Posted by Arctine View Post
I just opened the setup file in dosbox and installed it, that's what's confusing me :P
Well, if you used Windows 3.1 it might have been a lot faster, since it still has Standard Mode left in it. I used 3.11 for Workgroups which only has 386 mode. It was also slightly annoying to get the several floppy images mounted and usable with limited keyboard mappins but nothing spectular there, either ..

Tags
dosbox, n900, windows 3.11