Active Topics

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Ahmed, I refer you to this thread, where it was proved incontravertibly that n900 is for girls. Indeed, as a result of that thread the n900 mirror app was created. (Though I think the devs wussed out of trying to make a fertility monitor because of the 'ick' factor in some of the indices )

I'm still waiting for the weather to improve so I can carry the n900 where I always promised I would.

When I got my n900 I was pleasantly suprised at how small it was. My coworkers with winmo phones which have keyboards have true bricks. As someone with electronics design experience I can appreciate how hard it was to fit all these features into such a small space.

Any phone with a slide out keyboard and a camera that is better than a toy will be the same size. And people who complain about the resistive touchscreen obviously arent using their fingernails. The keyboard keys need more than twice the force than the screen does.

Studies have shown that the n900 is massive enough to have its own gravitational field. Experts believe that by the end of the year, there will be enough n900s in the world to effectively negate the moon's affect on the oceans' tidal currents. If all the n900s came together at the same location, it is highly probable that a gravitational singularity would form, effectively destroying the entire planet. You have been warned.

N900 bigger than most devices.....hearsay and rumor.

Of the three dimensions I believe it is only bigger in 1 compared to its contemporaries.

Whether you choose to carry a pancake or a brick depends on what your plans for the day are rather than your gender surely?

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Studies have shown that the n900 is massive enough to have its own gravitational field. Experts believe that by the end of the year, there will be enough n900s in the world to effectively negate the moon's affect on the oceans' tidal currents. If all the n900s came together at the same location, it is highly probable that a gravitational singularity would form, effectively destroying the entire planet. You have been warned.
Hmm, don't attend Maemo summit with your devices, guys.

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ UAE/Dubai/Burj Khalifa
@RevdKathy

YOU POSTED THAT IN GENERAL
LOL and you got thanked for it.....Lucky

@Grant

LOL Kudos for you man that was funny....

Its time to stop posting!!!!!
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1646/stopposting.jpg

I completly agree with the size. I have big hands so this device fits perfectly in my hands. Most of the phones that people say are perfect size are tiny to me and i dont feel like im holding anything. I love holding this device and knowing its in my hand.

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Makes sense. Hehe..

huge?!

when i opened the box i was taken aback because of how tiny it is.
the n900 is the size of the SCREEN of my n810!!

Yea i never thought the phone is HUGE. Maybe that's cuz i never own a smartphone before. I mean if you started out with thin phones and then jump to N900, then i can understand people feel how thick it is. But for me, i never feel that way ...in fact my old phone is even thicker...haha!! I feel N900 is even smaller....PERFECT!

Tags
one-star thread