I just tried the latest version of Garnet VM of OS2008 and it works very well on n900. Of course it doesnt have too much in there and i dont know what are the compatibilities..

It would be better to see the vmware version ^_^

There are a couple of other threads looking at GarnetVM on the N900. It appears that some apps work and others (like AudibleAir) crash with a memory or disk access error.

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Spain
tousis, you have very good PIM apps which NIT hasn't. Games can be other option, i've checked only a few but these are games which were created thinking in pda, and not desktop games ported to pda.

For me the only problem with garnet is about running palm apps and access to files in the SD card(music, films,...)

I would like to hace vmware ruinning in OS2008 too

Originally Posted by tousisd View Post
I just tried the latest version of Garnet VM of OS2008 and it works very well on n900. Of course it doesnt have too much in there and i dont know what are the compatibilities..

It would be better to see the vmware version ^_^

i will w8 then for a stable version of n900 thnx guys for the info

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by daperezg View Post
...For me the only problem with garnet is about running palm apps and access to files in the SD card(music, films,...
More info regarding the problems..., TIA,

bun

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Spain
SDCARD support and my problem:

I've a slot1 working BUT from some GVM apps i can explore the SD structure (folders) but I can't see files.
is a problem with filesystem?
Using Filez I can see the files inside the folders, but i would like to open media files with ptunes or other apps.
Must i copy the media files with filez to other folder?

I asked the same in other thread:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=114