Posts: 74 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Wichita, KS
Originally Posted by besides View Post

I bought the Caselogic from Staples on my way home after picking up the N900. I was desperate but soon realized it was a good choice. It was on sale for $10 and I suspect it was last year's model since the carabine included (not pictured) is not round like the current model on CaseLogic's site.
http://www.caselogic.com/pockets_tra...?modelid=86122

It is thick but soft. When placed in a pocket it compresses. I will use this whenever I need to put the N900 in a bag along with other items, as all its sides will be covered/protected.
Besides, I don't mean to be rude, but I think it's the same with http://www.meritline.com/cotton-came...--p-36121.aspx Only difference is probably the brand name
I had one for my digital camera and no doubt it's a very nice pouch

The Following User Says Thank You to hwong_pz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jsuggs View Post
I wonder if otterbox will make a case for the N900?

http://www.otterbox.com/nokia-cases/nokia-5800xm-cases/
I noticed that they didn't have slider phones on their site, but I sent an email to ask them if they would make something for the N900.

If anything, this is good news.

http://www.i4u.com/article29951.html

New Tandem series for sliders.

Originally Posted by hwong_pz View Post
Besides, I don't mean to be rude, but I think it's the same with http://www.meritline.com/cotton-came...--p-36121.aspx Only difference is probably the brand name
I had one for my digital camera and no doubt it's a very nice pouch
Posting deals isn't rude. I bought mine from fleabay locally for $6 but I wouldn't have minded saving $3. Meritline offers good deals. I'm just not a fan of their shipping times. It usually takes about 3 weeks for their items to arrive in CA.

Oldmapguy, the pouch has no additional internal or external pockets of any kind.

Hwong_pz, no offense taken. It does look identical to the CaseLogic and, had I seen it I would have undoubtedly bought it given its more attractive pricing.

I reviewed another leather case for the n900 - this time it's the one form PDair. It's a regular phonebook style flip open handmade leather case in the usual PDair black leather with hand sewn white stitching giving a good contrasting design. You can see the rest of the pics and reviews here.

Compared with the Noreve Rouge Red case that i checked out and posted here earlier, the PDair case has a more cosy and softer feel for the leather. But the plastic sheet covering the keyboard really did turn me off, as well as the seemingly snugless fit of the cover. But the leather is really full grained and soft to the touch.

Just wanted to let you guys know about the Wrapsol protector. I ordered it because it came with the all-body protection and didn't have the soft gummy feel of the Zagg. I also read numerous good reviews about it.

Sadly, while the quality of the product overall seems to be good the fit was horrendous. I mean, it was really bad. On the screen protector either the ear hole wouldn't line up, or when forcing it to, the nokia symbol area wouldn't line up. Then the upper right corner was way off.
On the back, once fitted around the camera area, the upper side was too short while the lower side was hanging off. The corners didn't fit right and the cuts were jagged. I actually had to take an exacto blade to cut it so it wasn't hanging off in areas.

I have another one for my girls n900 but I'm sending it back. I was really disappointed.

The Following User Says Thank You to liveslow For This Useful Post:
Posts: 78 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Funchal, Portugal
I bought a Nokia pouch on eBay. Here it is.

It's pretty cool and it is what I was looking for my N900.

The Following User Says Thank You to viegas For This Useful Post:
martinfields is the best screen protector for the n900 its 100% perfect fit and easy to take away bubbles and shipping is fast, i have tried 3 diff types of screen protectors and this is the only one that satisfies me

brandos didnt fit perfectly , and they only shipped me 1 while i ordered 2 also 2 weeks for shipping WTF. 2 weeks to come just to realize missing 1.
vikuiti ... i ordered the 160 series and it was 1mm off on the sides... but shipping arrived in 1 week which was better
Ebay ones... well these just fail.

Originally Posted by viegas View Post
I bought a Nokia pouch on eBay. Here it is.

It's pretty cool and it is what I was looking for my N900.
$5.65 US for a felt pouch? Good Lord! Didn't you see the padded CaseLogic bag for $10, or its Meritline clone for $3? There has to be a cheaper way to get a cloth bag.

Originally Posted by xKamaitachi View Post
martinfields is the best screen protector for the n900 its 100%
Link please?

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector