Active Topics

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ United Kingdon
Originally Posted by mno@8 View Post
I update to the PR1.1 but cannot setup the MfE: I always get back the error: "Erreur système sur le serveur Exchange., which means "System error on the exchange server". However the server works perfectly with E71. Any idea?
Same on my device...attempting to connect to Ex2K3.Worked fine on my HTC HD

Guess this 'provision device' seting on the server needs to be sorted.

Shame as all the iphone users get corporate email on their devices and im still waitin for my nice N900 They have the same settings on their mailboxes as i do.

Anyway my company is going over to Googlemail corporate in March this year so if it dont get fixed i should be ok in a few months :P

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009
vitaly knows about this issue as many of us on exchange 2007 have complained about it

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by Guber99 View Post
vitaly knows about this issue as many of us on exchange 2007 have complained about it
Yes, but he's going to work on what he gets told do, which will come (in part) from what bugs are open. If there's a bug open then Nokia can actually find out how many people think it's an issue and prioritise appropriately.

Hi all

A quick post to thank Vitaly for his efforts.

My n900 now syncing with corporate exchange 2003 server and syncing
email and calendar with no problems.

Thankyou very much!

cheers
swst

Last edited by swst; 2010-01-14 at 20:07.

1.1 update works perfectly and quickly with my corporate Exchange 2003 (sorry, I will make it change soon for a __real__ & __open__ server :-).
I'll burn a candle for vitaly_repin who was a real angel. Communication is the key !

Million thanks.
D.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Philadelphia, PA
Thanks, Vitaly - mail syncs perfectly now with 2003.

I cannot get my exchange calendar to sync from my server to the n900. Any advice? The only thing that has happened is my exchange calendar pulled events from my N900 and then deleted them from my N900 calendar.

Any advice?

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009
i am jealous........cant use my corporate email....

is there any chance someone can please tell me how i could sync with our office ms exchange 2003 server? i've downloaded our (selfmade) certificate from the http frontend and installed latest firmware.. still getting the not valid or disabled response on secure connection and server error response on unsecure. most members here use crApple iPhone and that works perfectly. if its up to our admin to change something on the server side please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello Vitaly

First of all, let me thank you for your efforts; I have been monitoring this thread while waiting for the new firmware. You seem to invest a lot of passion and it has to be mentioned that this is much appreciated! I reported bug 7513 because the sync process failed even though we are running Exchange 2007. It works properly now, thank you!

Matt

I have setup mfe again again and again, and yes something is wrong. I can receive mail, but i cant reply/send any mail. I try send Now and send next sync but still no. Calendar sync but still giv error. Hope fix come out soon.

Tags
activesync, certificate, email, exchange, fremantle, ignore tex14, maemo 5, mail for exchange, mfe, n900, provisioning, sync, thanks vitaly!