Active Topics

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Now we Nokians has ONE MORE PLAYGROUND TO GO........yip pip hurray!

I am from US.

First, you need an ovi account. and that did not come easy. I did it for 15 minutes over 2 days, and found out the cellphone you filled in has to be "+1.....", without the "+1...." they will keep flagging the same cryptic error message........"there is some fields you have left blank or not correct....."

Just like in any store, I looked around 1st....

Rating are a 3 star things, there is only one 3 star thing though, Road to the Altar:1 Planner video, the most acclaimed angry birds is only 2 stars. And the lowest rating is, you guess it, one star. So, take your pick, between uhh, 2 stars and 1 star.

The Ovi store has 6 rooms, Recommended, Apps, Games, Audio &Video, personalization, My Stuff. Takes only a few minute to browse through, it is fun.

Quite a few racy apps and themes that were available yesterday, is now no where to be found, yike!

Anywhere, all you dls are recorded on My Stuff, your wife or your mother will check on it, so, dont do funny thing, just kidding....

Here are my dls

Angry Birds: very fun
Bounce Evolution: also fun
Level Touch: useful
Road to the Altar: 1 Planner, uuh... OK
Qik for N900: Excellent, live streaming video and pic and your location, works well
Bubbles Touch OK
Xplorder Touch OK
Emma OK
Faux Baby: OK

How's your experience?

Enjoy,

bun
Attached Images

Last edited by bunanson; 2010-01-13 at 22:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:

Tags
ovi store