Active Topics

Hi all! I'm also new I've had my N900 for a couple of weeks now and I just love it. Finally a device by Nokia that exceeds expectations

Last edited by rokmystage; 2010-01-05 at 14:41.

The Following User Says Thank You to rokmystage For This Useful Post:
Hi all, after following this board for some time, I finally got my N900 just yesterday. I have to say, so far I am really impressed. I have learned a tremendous amount from this community, so thanks to all of you!

Glenn

The Following User Says Thank You to gteadventure For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Weymouth, UK
hi all,

also wanted to join the maemo newb bandwagon!. after spending 3 months researchin the best phone to buy ithink i have made the best choice - of course that being the n900!

i have been watchin the community for quite some time now and thought it time to join and try to put some useful input into the community. (bar this post)

thanks

luflux

ps. this was typed with fat fingers on the n900

The Following User Says Thank You to luflux For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Brighton, UK
Hi everyone,

Another n00b here.

Ordered an N900 today basically *because* of this community (well, that and the fact that it seems to be a fantastic piece of kit! I played with one briefly at a developer event last year where Nokia were presenting Qt).

Can't wait for it to arrive tomorrow, and hope that I can make a decent contribution to the community and maybe even contribute to the development of some apps

Cheers,
2bli2

The Following User Says Thank You to 2bli2 For This Useful Post:
new to the forums but not to the phones scene! nokia as ALWAYS on top of the food chain!

The Following User Says Thank You to QbAnYtO For This Useful Post:
wassup ... Getting my n900 this friday i'd thought i'd join

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vietn900 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ germany
Hi all,

new registered.
lucky owner of a N900 since jan 4th.

Hope to enjoy here and find many friends.

bombastik

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombastik For This Useful Post:
Hi from Barbados!

My N900's still in transit. I'm a serious power user, serious geek and serious gamer Right now I have my trusty ol' Treo 650, and before that I had a Treo 180. I was really concerned with the way the smartphone/PDA+phone market was going with the iPhone, Palm Pre, and other devices with very limited development options and generally sucky software. So naturally when I saw a device with a Linux-based OS that allows totally open development and lots of tweaking, a hardware keyboard and specs at least on par with the iPhone 3GS, I knew I'd found my new...handheld computer thingy

The Following User Says Thank You to GameboyRMH For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Not big on hellos but here it goes... Hello! :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to vartanov For This Useful Post:
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Leeds, UK
Originally Posted by QbAnYtO View Post
new to the forums but not to the phones scene! nokia as ALWAYS on top of the food chain!
Lets keep it clean. No one likes a Nokia brown nose.

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org