read the page before this//

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Leicester,UK
Originally Posted by colourblind View Post
read the page before this//
nopeeeee i canttt seee it

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ France

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Leicester,UK
installed pidgin for facebook however it doesnt work atall.msn works a treat

i used Pidgin. so far there's a FEW bugs but overall its very workable and I'm quite impressed with the program. Only suggestion would be to make the "x" to shut the chat windows a bit bigger (Pidgin tabs the chats into one window, and its a bit hard to click the "x" without using the stylus)

You should be able to change that in preferences archzai. I personally keep my Pidgin chat windows all seperate (this is unless the N900 version is different).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

I keep getting a 404 not found error when I try to enable the extras-devel repository, I put the same things instructed on the page before "http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/", "Fremantle", "free non-free" , am I missing anything?

Originally Posted by elvash View Post
I keep getting a 404 not found error when I try to enable the extras-devel repository, I put the same things instructed on the page before "http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel/", "Fremantle", "free non-free" , am I missing anything?
same thing happened with me !!

For those who don't want to install anything from testing/devel, I've just created a jabber account via the client "Psi" on my pc, and imported my msn account.

Now I just connect to the jabber account on the n900, and all my msn contacts are here. Soon, it will be possible to import facebook chat too.

Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
Facebook chat is on the way. Patience, guys.
Are you writing the plugin for it? Or are you assuming someone is at it already?

Tags
aim, client, facebook, fremantle, fring, googletalk, haze, icq, implementing msn, instant message, instant messaging, jabber, maemo, maemo 5, msn, pidgin, purple, sametime, skype, telepathy, y!m, yahoo