Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Use credit card or your DL.
Yep. Or the card that your sim came in.

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
You guys are stupid...
Just use your iPhone! "There's an app for that!" Why else is it so thin? Geez...

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009
I posted about the same annoyance wrto the cheap back cover and the inability to remove it without fear of breaking it in another thread - that thread was "moved" to /dev/null I guess.

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009
"You guys are stupid...
Just use your iPhone!"

Here we go again. The magician works overtime insulting other people again and again.

Last edited by OrangeBox; 2009-12-11 at 19:50.

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Originally Posted by OrangeBox View Post
"You guys are stupid...
Just use your iPhone!"

Here we go again. The magician works overtime insulting other people again and again.
You're missing some sense of humor it seems. :-/

The Following User Says Thank You to Andre Klapper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by OrangeBox View Post
I posted about the same annoyance wrto the cheap back cover and the inability to remove it without fear of breaking it in another thread - that thread was "moved" to /dev/null I guess.
Or it was moved to the appropriate thread with a redirect left behind so you, and others, could find it again.

The Following User Says Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by christexaport View Post
You guys are stupid...
Just use your iPhone! "There's an app for that!" Why else is it so thin? Geez...
First comment I've read today that left me speechless because of its lack of humor and utter stupidity. I would give you a prize of sorts...like a free trip back to kindergarten. I think it's time you start over.

The cover on the phone is ridiculously well attached. I love it because it makes no noise at all when you grip the phone. That was one of my previous problems with Nokia phones. I guess they solved it...you just need a screwdriver to open it

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
guys, its called a joke, referencing the near credit card thin iphone. its not like i said i'd get your fat momma to do it. the iphone is a cool device for many. it can still be the butt of a harmless joke. lighten up, for job's sake...