For anyone who is asking, yes I still have some of these kits available. I have 30 Black and several Stainless Steel kits left.

Thanks

Last edited by craves1; 2009-10-20 at 23:16.

Is this a micro sd adaptor

Mike C

No, this is an adapter to allow you to use a standard SD card with the NIT which uses a Mini-SD card (now obsolete) instead. If you have a MicroSD card, it's best to get a Mini-to-Micro adapter so you can use it in your NIT. Well, your n810 anyways. The n800 uses a standard SD card.

craves1...
Thanks for the kit. It far exceeded my expectations and the new battery cover (in my opinion) is superior to the stock one. And to my pleasant surprise the spare card holder on the inside of the cover is NOT just some cheap pocket but the spare card actually clicks in and out of the unit. VERY well thought out design all around! Installation was exactly as described in the provided documentation, the provided tools worked flawlessly and only took me about 10 minutes from start to finish. I will definitely be buying more of these kits in the future as long as your supply lasts.
My only concern it that my unit arrived missing the 2 sided tape to hold down the side closest to the battery.
Can you tell me exactly what tape was supposed to have been on it and where I can but it? My guess is that it is NOT the "foam" type as that seems too thick and the only other kind I can find is the scotch type used to tape pics and such in scrap albums and hardly seems to be strong enough to secure the unit down for any length of time especially if you swap out the memory card often.
Please advise on the tape issue.
Thanks,
Lantz

Originally Posted by lantz View Post
craves1...
Thanks for the kit. It far exceeded my expectations and the new battery cover (in my opinion) is superior to the stock one. And to my pleasant surprise the spare card holder on the inside of the cover is NOT just some cheap pocket but the spare card actually clicks in and out of the unit. VERY well thought out design all around! Installation was exactly as described in the provided documentation, the provided tools worked flawlessly and only took me about 10 minutes from start to finish. I will definitely be buying more of these kits in the future as long as your supply lasts.
My only concern it that my unit arrived missing the 2 sided tape to hold down the side closest to the battery.
Can you tell me exactly what tape was supposed to have been on it and where I can but it? My guess is that it is NOT the "foam" type as that seems too thick and the only other kind I can find is the scotch type used to tape pics and such in scrap albums and hardly seems to be strong enough to secure the unit down for any length of time especially if you swap out the memory card often.
Please advise on the tape issue.
Thanks,
Lantz
Lantz I am sorry I can not understand how the tape was left off the adapter. It is a special tape that can be purchased at Home Depot but it is expensive. Send me you address an I will mail it to you. It is double sided stick tape but it is very strong. It keeps the adapter from moving when the card it inserted and removed.
Thanks for the purchase and I am pleased you are happy with it.

The Following User Says Thank You to craves1 For This Useful Post:
Thanks Cravesone.
I suspected it was not your run of the mill tape.
I appreciate you mailing it to me as the nearest home depot is about 2 hours from where I live. I'd still like to know the brand of the tape though so I could get some for other projects I'm working on.
I'll PM you my address and thanks again for your time and effort in engineering such a quality product.
Peace,
Lantz

Will the N810 with the full sized SD adapter fit into the car cradle?

Originally Posted by eastbayarb View Post
Will the N810 with the full sized SD adapter fit into the car cradle?
My experience is if you open the keyboard it will fit (although rather tightly) but it does work.

Originally Posted by lantz View Post
My experience is if you open the keyboard it will fit (although rather tightly) but it does work.
Oh very nice. How about with the MUGEN 3600mah battery ?

Last edited by eastbayarb; 2009-12-08 at 04:05.

Originally Posted by craves1 View Post
Lantz I am sorry I can not understand how the tape was left off the adapter. It is a special tape that can be purchased at Home Depot but it is expensive. Send me you address an I will mail it to you. It is double sided stick tape but it is very strong. It keeps the adapter from moving when the card it inserted and removed.
Thanks for the purchase and I am pleased you are happy with it.
Thanks for sending the tape and thanks again for a beautifully designed and engineered upgrade kit!
I highly recommend it!
Lantz

Tags
16gb on n810, 32g n810, memory upgards for n810, memory upgrade n810