Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,559 | Thanked: 1,786 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Boston
On that note, does this pose a threat to the maemo community due to copyright infringement? The way i understand it, it includes the TI85 ROM in the package. We need to be careful not to package IP with the emulators on m.o to keep things all legal and stuff.

Unofficial PR1.3/Meego 1.1 FAQ

Classic example of arbitrary Nokia decision making. Couldn't just fallback to the no brainer of tagging with lat/lon if network isn't accessible, could you Nokia?
MAME: an arcade in your pocket
Accelemymote: make your accelerometer more joy-ful

Originally Posted by Flandry View Post
On that note, does this pose a threat to the maemo community due to copyright infringement? The way i understand it, it includes the TI85 ROM in the package. We need to be careful not to package IP with the emulators on m.o to keep things all legal and stuff.
I strongly doubt TI85, TI86, or TI82 ROM will make any difference, but may remove TI83 ROM in the next release, just to be safe.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
ok i have both ti83 and ti84 how do dump the rom?

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
and don't take off the ti83 on the next release keep the option there but for whoever has the calculator can dump the rom an put it there that's legal. but the question now is how do i dump the rom and retrieve it? thanks

Ok simple google search got me to this:

http://calcg.org/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?t=7996

But how do I do the 'ASM(' ??

Last edited by bandora; 2009-12-06 at 01:07.

I found the ti-83 rom online.. and I put it on my phone.. it loaded correctly but I noticed that the skin is a bit messed up.. like the left side is a bit off and it doesn't use the full "screen" on the calculator.. which is annoying because it's already small.. and by it not using the full screen it's even smaller so it's a bit harder to see when you graph and stuff.. can you fix the skin? or at least guide me on how to make it use the full screen? thanks.

I love it. It's almost like the real thing. You can even change the LCD contrast.

Just waiting for the ability to import programs. I know that TI still lists alot of programs for these.
~Travis

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
is it me or is it the installer is only 161byte?

Thanks for the program. One of my favourite programs on n900 so far.

Does the TI 84 SE work on the n900? Its greyed out and the .png is missing in /opt/ati85. I have the firmware dump for it but am having trouble getting it to work.

Possible to somehow install the program polysmlt onto the calculator?

Thank you and happy new year!

Originally Posted by andyph666 View Post
Does the TI 84 SE work on the n900?
No. I do not even have firmware for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
Oh okay thanks. Will there be support for them in the future or the ti 92? It is currently grayed out over here. I have the rom but apparently there is no skin for it.