Active Topics

I've decided to return mine unless someone want it

I love mine, just arrived today. No problems whatsoever, it's wayyyyyyy better than other phones. My decission to sell the N97 and get this was right.

Originally Posted by maluka View Post
My best phone ever!!! I used to be a die-hard Palm user. I loved the combination of touch screen and full qwerty on my Treo 600 and 650 phones. I've been in the wilderness jumping from device to device trying to get a modern device that has the level of control and functionality that they used to have.

This phone is what I've been waiting for since the Treo 650!

EXACTLY!!!

These were my thoughts exactly when I got my 900 set up the way I wanted it. I put off getting an Iphone because I've been a hardcore palm devotee for a bout a decade now. But then I found out about the n900 and its 32g and I couldn't bring myself to get the pre with its measly 8g of non expandable storage.

The Following User Says Thank You to ny900 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany / Mainz
Not at all, I love that thing and i got exactly what i expected because i informed me BEFOR i bought it but it seems that not all of the early adopters did that....

The world would be better place if all users would do that. Buying it because your a Nokia fan or because the blonde girl in the shop told you too will result in getting what you where told to get and not getting what you want... just my 0.02$

The Following User Says Thank You to mason For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Wisconsin, usa _ a.k.a. DangerMaus
Hell no!

Ive been wanting a n tablet with a cell radio in it since the n770 and now i have it!! one device. No tethering to a phone in the other pocket anymore, though the n770 is currently teathered to this :P

Though i havent installed a SIM in it yet i can function well with wifi and skype and it keeps ppl from calling me

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London
Its fast, stable and MACHO.

A complete Technical KNOCKOUT.

Whats not to like ?

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Zürich, Switzerland
Not regretting at all... I had some doubts while waiting for it, but now I have to say that this is the perfect phone for me...

No Regrets! I love this device.

Absolutely NOT, I am using HTC HD, iPhone3 and windows 7 LG phone but N900 us far ahead with all other phone, So I proud to have this small item with a huge computer power in my pocker

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i don't regret buying my device at all but i do regret certain others who have bought them.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n900