Active Topics

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by Nitchers View Post
Venom.. pm sent bud.

Edit...

Got it to work but used the sku #
The SKU is not going to work,, You need either the CNL or the UPS numbers.

Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by mklass View Post
The SKU is not going to work,, You need either the CNL or the UPS numbers.
It did work, just not my order lol as you can see above, phoned Nokia and they have said it's not in the system yet.

...... The Journey begins. My microphone isn't working, flashed it, still problem persists. I'm just letting you guys know what the score is with me and do realise it is off topic for this thread .... part of the fun !!!!

Originally Posted by maemoexperts View Post
...... The Journey begins. My microphone isn't working, flashed it, still problem persists. I'm just letting you guys know what the score is with me and do realise it is off topic for this thread .... part of the fun !!!!
:O this is not good..

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
Originally Posted by Caprio View Post
Have just spoken to Nokia. They say they don't have enough phones now and orders from today will not be allocated phones for the time being. All previous orders will be fulfilled. Also spokie to flagship store, they say the stock arriving on Thur Friday this week is for pre orders and the next delivery of n900s will be first week of December.
That's fine with me seeing as I pre ordered from the store

Posts: 474 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by Caprio View Post
Have just spoken to Nokia. They say they don't have enough phones now and orders from today will not be allocated phones for the time being. All previous orders will be fulfilled. Also spokie to flagship store, they say the stock arriving on Thur Friday this week is for pre orders and the next delivery of n900s will be first week of December.
Grr. I've had my preorder since October 19th, but due to the credit card debacle I've apparently lost my place in the queue and am back to waiting. That on top of having my price raised.

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Do you people not have jobs?

I just got to my desk from a rather trying home visit to find that n900 is waiting for me safe at the wool shop. As expected, he was road transported straight from East Mids to Bodmin, and sent straight out from there. Mind, I don't trust their timings: they reckon they turned him around in the Bodmin depot in about 5 minutes, and then took an hour and a quarter to bring him to home. That jourrney is seldom more than three quarters of an hour.

So all I need now is to flexi-time off work early and pick it up!

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Got it .............................. PLAY TIME

Damnn....Where the hell is mine... If you got yours nuk nuk your not far away from Manchester so I should have mine soon

Did you see MaemoExperts microphone doesnt work

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
This is fricken awsome.

Tags
lack of quality control, myfrickenphoneshipped, what a dud