Active Topics

Will more than likely be visting the MPD store in Southampton, It'll be much quicker than sending an email to them. I went in for 5mins yesterday and they had one of those "dummy" phones (or whatever they're called) out on display so I guess its worth asking.

I just hope after all this waiting the N900 won't be an anti climax!

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
Yes- who was it that got all excited and said that the 'N900 shipping delayed' thread should now be deleted? ha I don't think so!
It's probably gonna be open for at least another week or so then it will slowly die..

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Originally Posted by mklass View Post
It's probably gonna be open for at least another week or so then it will slowly die..
At the moment that really sounds like wishful thinking

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
Originally Posted by mklass View Post
Yeah- it is already, but really only because people have migrated to this one with the plan to move on as they're received.......but are still on the same topic

Ah hem...
Nokia E72 "in stores now" in PR from Nokia.
That was announced shipping on 4 November.

Assuming the factory to shop timings are the same (and there's no reason why they wouldn't be), then we should see devices late this week, or early next.

It *always* takes 10 - 14 days from announcement of shipping (from factory in Korea) to shop in London. Only in this forum to do we demand minute by minute updates...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rcs1000 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
At the moment that really sounds like wishful thinking
I wish peter would say something about this

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Switzerland
Hallo,

Just received the following email:

I'm afraid that that is not correct. The release date has been put back by the manufacturer to the 30/11. We will be receiving enough devices on this date to ship out all back orders.

Regards

eXpansys (UK)

--------------------------

I'm near to cancel my oder. But where i have to order it, to receive in earlier ? I can't order it directly from nokia online store, because switzerland in not listed.

regards

Sacha

The Following User Says Thank You to sacha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
Yeah- it is already, but really only because people have migrated to this one with the plan to move on as they're received.......but are still on the same topic
Yep...You are completely right.. Personally I'd have just used the other thread until some body actually received the device then created this thread, but some people seem to create threads for any kind of news or info regarding the N900..

Posts: 142 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Austria
Originally Posted by mak View Post
I wish peter would say something about this
He keeps to post "Keep #n900 stuffed with apps: http://bit.ly/TVwkr" in twitter each day ... that's all