Active Topics

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Norway
Elkjop Norway changed delivery date to 28. november. Elkjop phone support confirmed this date as the new date for first deliveries..

They charged my card 13. october , so this just keeps on getting better. I'll be glad to have it before christmas

Originally Posted by God View Post
Fxxk Nokia.

They can seriously stick the N900 where sun don't shine.
Linux, OpenSource, I DON'T CARE!
I can probably create my own bloody OS & hardware by the time this disaster gets to me.
it's funny that peter was very proud to announce the shipping date.
we, as costumer, do not care about this date.
we need the RELEASE date

It is a shame and a mockery on customer to announce souch a date as release because nobody has the chance to get a phone in any shop until....???

Posts: 142 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Austria
Originally Posted by olighak View Post
Can I preorder the Prodigy? Running Genesis1.0?

Is that Jesus already testing a pre-production unit?
http://arjunaardagh.files.wordpress....cell-phone.jpg
LOL ... quite the best one till now

I'm glad I'm an atheist because if I believed in him I'd think God was an a55h0le

Last edited by andygt; 2009-11-13 at 14:55.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Stockholm (formally Amsterdam, London)
I'm just patiently waiting for week 49....

And personally, not to put a damper on you all. Considering the release to shipping announcement. Week 49 seems more plausible after the announcement on Tuesday.

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
Originally Posted by mak View Post
we need the RELEASE date

It is a shame and a mockery on customer to announce souch a date as release because nobody has the chance to get a phone in any shop until....???
We have to be a bit patient. Me too I want my N900 imagine they don't sell in Canada got to buy in US but they don't ship to Canada I got to find someone to buy it in US for me and than ship it.
But I think, I am sure that we are going to be rewarded for our waiting courage. We going to have one of the most powerfull little pocket computer.

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Tampere, Finland
Originally Posted by mak View Post
we need the RELEASE date

Come on, this thread needs some common sense. The packages are shipping from Korea to all over the world. How could he possibly know when exactly are they going to reach distibutor X in country Y? And then he would have to know how long it takes for the distributor to package the preorders and send them. Then he would have to know how long it takes for that package to reach you. Calm down, you'll get your device.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jsa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by JD2010 View Post
We have to be a bit patient. Me too I want my N900 imagine they don't sell in Canada got to buy in US but they don't ship to Canada I got to find someone to buy it in US for me and than ship it.
But I think, I am sure that we are going to be rewarded for our waiting courage. We going to have one of the most powerfull little pocket computer.
yes, but for 600 € i could expect a REAL release date for me, the costumer.
this "shipping" date told by peter brings me nothing.

Mate, that's called incompetence. If they wouldn't have delayed it several times in the first place, we wouldn't have to "hype" over this. Yeah, ok, if has to transport, get through customs, get to the shop. That's it. A to B to C.
yes, but WE don't know how long it takes. the only thing we recognize
is that the shipping dates of the individual retailers change and change and change and change and change and change and change and change and change and change and change and change and change and change and change and change and change and....it sucks nokia!!!

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Tampere, Finland
Mate, that's called incompetence. If they wouldn't have delayed it several times in the first place, we wouldn't have to "hype" over this. Yeah, ok, if has to transport, get through customs, get to the shop. That's it. A to B to C.
They have delayed it ONE time, not several! They have told WHY it was delayed, and they have told it's now SHIPPING from the factory! What more do you want? No, Peter doesn't know what the exact date and time is when you get yours.

The Following User Says Thank You to jsa For This Useful Post:

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange