Active Topics

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Portland, Or
I don't believe in any higher power, I guess I'll be addicted to Maemo goodness forever...

What a shame.

Posts: 716 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Hello my name is Alex and I too seem to be developing a Maemo problem.

I find myself setting up my contacts in the SDK ready for my N900 to arrive.

I have even considered ditching Mandriva on my desktop, instead switching to Debian so I can have the SDK installed on my main PC.

I have Ubuntu on my laptop for the SDK, and I HATE Ubuntu!

Last edited by Alex Atkin UK; 2009-10-25 at 02:23.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
An n95, a c905, a netbook with 3g dongle, mouse and flash drive, a pager (for work)... my handbag looks like an alcoholic's dustbin on a Sunday morning!

But no.. I don't have a problem. It all depends on your definition of 'problem', doesn't it (as in "Drink problem? I drink, I fall over - no problem!")

I look forward to getting my n900 personally delivered from Finland by a handsome Finn who will stay over till I'm fluent with the thing. Delusions are not a problem, are they?

you and me both kathy... and I wont send him back until a month or so after they expect him back

I have come to terms with my problem ( checking gmail for a sign only to find a thousand dam amazon emails about everything but my preorder, as well as trolling youtube for new videos on the N900) ( I've seen them all ) and unlike a lot of others I know when to quit and how to control it *looks around*... *elagant hair flip*, *then reasserts perfect posture*... really I'm not like you guys, I'm strong.. * leg starts to shake*... well I gotta go, I just promissed my family I would at least show up to this meeting...

What's an n900?

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
And qole, Abstinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
"Green" Goggles?

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
I caught myself trying to read a new review this morning. In Dutch. I don't speak, read or understand Dutch. But did that stop me?

*sigh*

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
Originally Posted by Eric! View Post
What's an n900?
It's dark sided you've got to be a warrior to be able to fight it off with all its evil's... remember the lords prayer

Name:  serenity prayer.jpg
Views: 1998
Size:  22.1 KB

Last edited by jalladin; 2009-10-26 at 09:02.

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by jalladin View Post
It's dark sided you've got to be a warrior to be able to fight it off with all its evil's... remember the lords prayer

While this prayer is in the first post, its known as the serenity prayer, used in most AA meetings.

The "Lords Prayer" is "Our father who art in heaven" you get the idea.

Either way, neither of them has brought me a n900. Still working on step #2.....
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

The N900 is slimmer than any Droid 0mmx0mmx0mm

Tags
sadviolin