Active Topics

what....the....fuk

Posts: 142 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Austria
Seems that there is a new FW for N900 available ....

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=33246

maybe this is a good omen for an early release?

... currently I'm praying

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
Okay i chatted with davis in the nokia store:

Chat InformationThank you for choosing NokiaUSA. A sales representative will be with you shortly.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with Davis.

Davis: Hello, welcome to Nokia. I am a Nokia Sales Representative, may I assist you finding a device today?

You: hello davis.

You: I have the same question millions of people are asking..

Davis: I would be glad to help you with that, may I ask who I'm chatting with today?

You: sachin

Davis: Hello Sachin, the N900 has been pushed back to Mid November. Would you like to pre-order?

You: Are you serious? What date will i get it if i order today?

Davis: Before November 15th

You: first week or second week.... i am planning to leave the country so i need this information

Davis: Sorry, I don't have an exact date. Wouldn't want to lie. Keep in mind we have a 14 day money back (no questions asked and no restocking fee) and 30 day exchange policy ( we pay for shipping ).

You: So is this true for all other suppliers like amazon/newegg etc?

Davis: For the date?

Davis: The return policy is only ours.

You: yeah

Davis: The date, is all the same yes.

You: ok then. thanks. I will order when it is released.
I cant believe that nokia postponed the release. All the while they were saying that the release is still on track. First they said middle of october and then they said end of october which was fine because it was still within thier release date they had mentioned. But November 15th is too much!

this thread could have been " you should have got your N900 today ! "

I cant believe that nokia postponed the release. All the while they were saying that the release is still on track. First they said middle of october and then they said end of october which was fine because it was still within thier release date they had mentioned. But November 15th is too much!
that realllly pisses me off if true, because that would mean they have just been stringing us along this whole time

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Well let's just hope that the amount of pre-orders surprised them and they weren't ready to ship in such great quantities...

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leeds UK
Yeah it's still on track, select markets from October.... grrrr FFS etc. etc.

Chat InformationThank you for choosing NokiaUSA. A sales representative will be with you shortly.

Davis: Hello Sachin, the N900 has been pushed back to Mid November. Would you like to pre-order?

You: first week or second week.... i am planning to leave the country so i need this information
I hope that's just NokiaUSA

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with Davis.

Davis: Hello, welcome to Nokia. I am a Nokia Sales Representative, may I assist you finding a device today?

You: hello davis.

You: I have the same question millions of people are asking..

Davis: I would be glad to help you with that, may I ask who I'm chatting with today?

You: sachin

Davis: Sorry, I don't have an exact date. Wouldn't want to lie. Keep in mind we have a 14 day money back (no questions asked and no restocking fee) and 30 day exchange policy ( we pay for shipping ).

You: So is this true for all other suppliers like amazon/newegg etc?

Davis: For the date?

Davis: The return policy is only ours.

You: yeah

Davis: The date, is all the same yes.

You: ok then. thanks. I will order when it is released.
I am not buying this info from Davis, until Nokiausa.com changes the end of october to november on their site.

Bad news is, he is telling the truth:

http://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/...47/p26078.aspx

PRE-ORDER - EXCLUSIVE DISPATCH MID NOV FROM OUR NOKIA STORES.

This used to say the 30th... then end of October ...now this.

Last edited by Spudboy; 2009-10-21 at 18:57.

Tags
black hole, choc santa is a priority, delete this thread, egg on toast, fokia n900000000000000 :d, i love peter, mental instatution, n900 is a hoax :p, n900 is soylent green, not-garbage thread!, november release, peter is hot, peter was here, serenity now, spam, this is daycare, this thread is dead, urge to kill rising, when will it arrive!, whiners unite, your face is a daycare, zamunda