Closed Thread
Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by r0eladn View Post
Did you drown Toonces?

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Chicago/D.C./Katowice

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
i am not clicking any youtube links anymore.

The Following User Says Thank You to r0eladn For This Useful Post:
First post and I'm pretty sure this has already been posted a bunch, but here is the conversation I had with nokia a few minutes ago on their nokiausa website.

Paul: Hello, welcome to Nokia. I am a Nokia Sales Representative, may I assist you finding a device today?

You: nope, just had a question.

You: do you have any idea when the n900 will be shipping in the us?

You: preferrably a specific date.

Paul: The N900 will be launched in the last week of October

Paul: Don't have the exact date yet

You: thanks thats it.

The Following User Says Thank You to freshproduce For This Useful Post:
Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
Originally Posted by Alex Atkin UK View Post
Unless of course it DOES ship this week and most couriers only keep it in storage for 1-2 weeks do they not after a failed delivery? So it might have been returned and sold to someone else by the time you get back. :-p
Aye cheers for that lol

Posts: 369 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Virginia
Originally Posted by freshproduce View Post
First post and I'm pretty sure this has already been posted a bunch, but here is the conversation I had with nokia a few minutes ago on their nokiausa website.
Thanks for that, we've all been pulling our hair out wondering when they'll ship. Now we can rest easy.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hogwash For This Useful Post:
Posts: 262 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Scotland
Just added the 3rd discount on the Nokia site and now have it confirmed for £306.45

Order Summary:
Qty/Description: 1 / Nokia N900
Sub total: £ 306.45
Delivery cost: £ 0.00
VAT: £ 39.97
Order total: £ 306.45
(This order includes £ 39.97 VAT)

Yikes!! Saying that... i waited weeks until i ordrered and i've now ordered 2 in 10 minutes, that first one better cancel ffs lol

Do you guys think websites like Buy.com and Amazon will follow shipment the same day as Nokia, also does anyone know if Amazon have stock for the phones, i've heard rumors but nothing confirmed.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by tehsu View Post
Do you guys think websites like Buy.com and Amazon will follow shipment the same day as Nokia, also does anyone know if Amazon have stock for the phones, i've heard rumors but nothing confirmed.
If I were Nokia, I would at least announce Nokia availability at the very least 24 hours ahead of the other vendors. Preferably more.

Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
If I were Nokia, I would at least announce Nokia availability at the very least 24 hours ahead of the other vendors. Preferably more.
Yeah, I think they should announce by the end of this week

Closed Thread

Tags
boost karma here!, collective psychosis, drillee machine, elvis has an n900, fictional hardware, fixed in harmattan, funny tag competition, gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!!!, godot, haiku, is it here yet???, just around the corner, n900 & prejudice, n900 holy war, n900 shipping, no!, peter is so hot, poetry, private investigator, spy satellite, time killer, tweets showcase, urge to kill rising