Port Nokia Sport Tracker to the device.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ayle For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki
I really enjoy how easily I can have several conversations on, both with IM and SMS. I also like checking Facebook and Twitter.. So social media apps, I guess?

Ultimately an app to help in parking.. Could any of the radios be used as radars?? :-D

Posts: 297 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ new jersey, usa
Originally Posted by reijari View Post
I really enjoy how easily I can have several conversations on, both with IM and SMS. I also like checking Facebook and Twitter.. So social media apps, I guess?

Ultimately an app to help in parking.. Could any of the radios be used as radars?? :-D
have you ever used fring? It should take care of almost all those things.

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Mirror 'application' promoted to extras-testing:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=351158

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leeds UK
Maybe a "hidden" app that uses GPS locations to cancel credit cards? ;-)
If that existed I'd buy my missus one...

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands

Looks like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace integration is a Good Thing for women.

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
If there is an widget that automatically checks for new anime releases and automatically torrents them, my sister would love the N900...

But aside from jokes, there is not much difference between the practical needs of men and women, we are all human after all. Its just that because of social roles and stigmas, less women are geeks, thus not so interested in the power of the n900. So this is basically a specific version of the Average Joe questions.

But "physically", girls seem to have smaller pockets (N900 fail), longer nails (N900 win), fancy-smanchy keychains/purses (N900 ???).

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Originally Posted by Thesandlord View Post
I
But aside from jokes, there is not much difference between the practical needs of men and women, we are all human after all. Its just that because of social roles and stigmas, less women are geeks, thus not so interested in the power of the n900. So this is basically a specific version of the Average Joe questions.

But "physically", girls seem to have smaller pockets (N900 fail), longer nails (N900 win), fancy-smanchy keychains/purses (N900 ???).
Smaller hands, N900 win.

To appeal to me (a girl, or, well, a woman) the only thing N900 is lacking currently is a good GTD app and I only have myself to blame for that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lynoure For This Useful Post:
easier to understand/better application manuals/descriptions/helpfiles

Posts: 297 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ new jersey, usa
Originally Posted by Anarod View Post
How about an app that keeps a database of all her clothes (I think the 1Gb app limit would have to be increased ) and she makes on the n900 what she wants to wear (the next day, for example)? It could keep track of what she had so she wouldn't repeat the clothes for a month...

These ideas come to someone who has a wife that loves clothes.
my girlfriends been using an app like that for iphone. its a gap app though. she said maybe sheld pick up a n900 if it had an app like this. http://gppstorehq.com/gapstylemixer-iphone-62966/app