Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
sjgadsby: That was awful.

Awesomely awful.

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Whoa. My cognitive processes said TILT. I mean, I thought you can't get much worse than some Hello Kitty Hell (NSFW, too) stuff, but this... the number of live puppies in the universe is probably not going to be a positive integer for quite a while.

decoration is not necessary, it adds no function

I have griped before about nokia putting the big fat logo on the front screen bezel

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
Maybe a full body "screen" protector with some design for the back would be nice too...

(Note: thanks for galleries haha !)

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
I bet you a sharpie could fix the Nokia logo problem. The tiny N900 logo may be more difficult.

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by qole View Post
Cut it out with the rainbows and unicorns, you two. The N900 is black. Black says, "I'm tough," "I'm hot," or "I'm cool," not "I love ponies!"

... But I do love ponies. And you're racist! What if a man of color LOVED ponies! Just because he's a man of color he couldn't love them!? You're racist and you should be a little bit more open minded! LOL.

BTW- Has anyone tried the new pink Hannah Montana stickers on all black? It's GORGEOUS! LOL!

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Madrid, Spain
Are you guys thinking about getting a body protector? The invisible shield is always good, but I don't know if they'll make it for this device. I don't want a rubberized guard because it's already a large device and I DO want to carry it in my pants :P...

But I will for sure be ebaying up like 15 screen protectors when they come out

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on May 2006 @ Aperture Science, Inc.
Damn, the aluminium shell of the 770 was so awesome. it was heavy and blocked the pen, but it saved my 770 more than one time from shattering on the ground after a 1,20m drop.

Would have been great to etch, too. But I don't feel like spending any more money on it anymore...

Originally Posted by R-R View Post
A nice futuristic mesh design wood be nice... but where do i get a cheap "laser" printer? :P
http://www.epiloglaser.com/zing_models.htm

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

$8000 is cheap?

The Following User Says Thank You to qole For This Useful Post: