Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by omegaone37 View Post
0.22.6 seems to work fine, except for the database still not having any cities for the State of New Mexico... but then again, the weekend isn't here yet!

...thanks for your efforts Vlad.
I just uploaded new version of omweather-weather-com-stations-db (0.7) This version has New Mexico (US) stations. Try it.

Vlad.

Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
I still seem to be getting a memory leak somewhere with omweather. I don't understand why. I figured it might have been because of the Temperature Sensor, but I was wrong. Now, I believe you told me you wanted to see my configuration last time (in the bug tracker) and I'm sorry for never getting that to you, but I was really busy. If you need it, just tell me how to get it to you and I'll send it to you. I really like this app and the only reason I've been avoiding it the past month or so is because of the memory leak. :/

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated Vlad, thanks.

Jesse~

Originally Posted by jperez2009 View Post
I still seem to be getting a memory leak somewhere with omweather. I don't understand why. I figured it might have been because of the Temperature Sensor, but I was wrong. Now, I believe you told me you wanted to see my configuration last time (in the bug tracker) and I'm sorry for never getting that to you, but I was really busy. If you need it, just tell me how to get it to you and I'll send it to you. I really like this app and the only reason I've been avoiding it the past month or so is because of the memory leak. :/

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated Vlad, thanks.

Jesse~
Hi.

Show me your config. And I didn't understand how you get information about memory leaks in Omweather.

Vlad.

Posts: 250 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Colorado
omweather was causing the hildon-desktop process to use more and more memory. It climbed from a low 20-30MB to around 76-81MB within an hour. I know it's omweather because once I disabled the applet and killed the hildon-desktop process, my device was fine.

Also, how do I give you my configuration?

Jesse~

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2006 @ New Mexico, USA
Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
I just uploaded new version of omweather-weather-com-stations-db (0.7) This version has New Mexico (US) stations. Try it.

Vlad.
Yes, its working now...

Thanks Vlad... good work.

Originally Posted by jperez2009 View Post
omweather was causing the hildon-desktop process to use more and more memory. It climbed from a low 20-30MB to around 76-81MB within an hour. I know it's omweather because once I disabled the applet and killed the hildon-desktop process, my device was fine.

Also, how do I give you my configuration?

Jesse~
Ok. Let's resolve this problem.
I need file /var/lib/gconf/apps/maemo/omweather/%gconf.xml and all files from /home/user/apps/omweather

Send their via email to vlad at gas.by

BR,
Vlad.

With version 0.22.6 and weather-com-stations-db 0.8 I don't get any stations in Austria, always there is an error message ("wrong station code or ZIP-code"). Any idea how to solve this?