Mine arrived and its everything I wanted it to be!!

I ordered on the 22nd....

Does this mean I'm dead?

I order mine the 3 november from france.
He was shipped this evening. i hope received it tomorrow or in 2 days.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ australia
tiggerboy0301 what is your order number? (dont need to say the exzact number) mine is around the 1050 mark. From what i have heard the last orders to be sent were in the 700s

EDIT
Mine has just started its Journey to my sister who is in Scotland, then off to Australia. How big is the box it comes in? It will help in calculating the cost of shipping. I know it's .8Kg

Last edited by meshsmooth; 2005-11-30 at 09:16.

I just got mine!!!
Wuwu

WTF is Nokia doing! Now they really pissed me off:
having ordered the 17th and left waiting, back then before putting my order I asked nokia twice (phone and email) about other means of distribution other than direct sales; after watching the CompUsa affair of our fellow Americans, I felt curious and went to kelkoo.es, just to see it listed at the same store I went the first time ever to ask about the product (elcorteingles.es) grrr. Today is a national holiday in Spain, so it is difficult to contact to check for actual availability.
The other thing I noticed is that the same store is listing a bundle of the n770 and an Internet Connection pack from wanadoo, which happens to be my own internet provoder. Back in october there was news about wanadoo subsidizing the n770 with the adsl connection in Spain, the only thing is that the subside seams pretty meagre now, because the price is a bit higher than the n770 alone. Anyway some folk said that that wasn't happening (the internet connection and n770 bundle) because wanadoo was leaving. If wanadoo hadn't the worst customer service ever (the second prize I would give to Nokia, right now) I would call to see if this was true and what about the hopes of giving away a n770 to a loyal customer :-), but I guess I'll have to wait, not much hope for getting mine this week either.

Originally Posted by banux
I order mine the 3 november from france.
He was shipped this evening. i hope received it tomorrow or in 2 days.
I ordered mine on november 4th, and received it on the 8th. That was in Scandinavia and the device was shipped from Belgium.

I ordered mine on the 7th of November and now I received a mail that it is shipping. Wow, I won't believe it until I have it in my hands! It is a Scandinavian edition.

//Johan

Got mine yesterday!