I had my trusty N810 on my hip when I went down on my motorcycle a couple of weeks ago. Surprisinging I now have a fully functionally, screen intact N810 with the plastic casing around the screen broken.

So If you have broken your screen or drowned your unit, I'm interested as long as the plastic outer shell is intact.

I'll try to check back on this forum but with medical bills, legal bills, pain pills, and spinal damage I'd really appreciate a direct email at davidsmoot (at) gmail.com

Tell me what you got and what you want to ship it to Houston, Texas.

Thanks,
David

Bump...

Nobody has a N810 with a cracked screen or a dead unit? My unit is electrically functional with an intact screen but the casing is damaged.

Seriously, this is a good way to get a few bucks from something you would normally throw in the trash.

David

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Pinoy in NJ
David:

If you are still looking for one, I dropped my unit yesterday and broke the screen . I'm planning to have it repaired by Nokia when I saw your post. The unit is 3+ months old....email me arprince @ yahoo

Alex

Originally Posted by ARPRINCE View Post
David:

If you are still looking for one, I dropped my unit yesterday and broke the screen . I'm planning to have it repaired by Nokia when I saw your post. The unit is 3+ months old....email me arprince @ yahoo

Alex
Sorry to keep you hanging... I have been in a mess of paperwork and medical bills since my accident and this just slipped my mind. Luckily my insurance company appears to be covering the damage and I even got the original receipt for $359... Woo hoo.
David