Active Topics

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Internet_Cafe_W3
and wipe my *** with them, add me to your list TripleNickel cause I wipe your posts against my hairy arse ; )

*EDIT* I paitently await my 770 regardless of even having to wait for a hand soldered unit. I paitently await my 770 regardless of QA. I paitently await my 770 regardless of not enough units made. I paitently await my 770 regardless of lack of memory. I paitently await my 770 regardless of poor conectivity, antenna, or whatever. I paitently await my 770 regardless of bugs in software. I could go on and on, I'm really excited about the 770 and people cancelling and *****ing, has no affect on how I feel about a device, that enables me to do aspects of my job and fit within my back pocket.

Last edited by ChuckP; 2005-11-28 at 04:33.

Originally Posted by ChuckP
and wipe my *** with them, add me to your list TripleNickel cause I wipe your posts against my hairy arse ; )
Be sure to double up and make it 2-ply!

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Guys, guys! C'mon. We shouldn't fight amongst ourselves. We should be yelling at innocent Nokia phone reps and coming up with arbitrary stock numbers!

So... Candy on the order desk said the U.S. had 3 at time of launch. I hate her.

Same line - the rep I spoke to said that they are still expecting to receive and ship them in December.

next shipment expected to arrive dec. 13th. No information whatsoever, had to wait 15 mins before I got this lil info and it's all the info they have.

next shipment expected to arrive dec. 13th. No information whatsoever, had to wait 15 mins before I got this lil info and it's all the info they have.
Well, that jives with the December 14th date that was given out by reps previously and was the date shown for online orders before the January 31st date that is shown there now. Who knows how accurate it is, though.

Jeff

have any ideas on units that Nokia will ship in Dec.?
No idea, and I have no idea how many have shipped already. Even if I'd know I couldn't tell you as this is strictly company confidential information.

This is from Samuel who works for Nokia and is a user on this board, he shut me down too quickly. Someone else bother him for being an employee of Nokia.

Chuck, we'd all like to know if the units shipping in December will be any different than the (few) units in circulation now.

well I got $20 that they dont have the updated firmware on them. Also there isn't enough time for them to do anything to them if they have 10,000 units. I really dont think you'll see a single hardware change take place. I think this is all software based. anyone else hang out at the maemo irc channel, I'm socrates if you do.

So with CompUSA carrying the Nokia770 and a new firmware update and reports of Euro customers unit' shipping.. I hope something happens soon for us Americans.

Last edited by skynetos; 2005-12-10 at 01:29.