Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Ok I'll try re-adding it. Also for the "google.com/calendar/gp" issue I have the same problem myself. It will load the events, but then blip and restart the process (showing the events listed in that day and then reload yet again. I couldn't find a way to comment on existing bugs there as a guest.
Why don't you login?

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Berlin, Germany
Since asking for an ETA on the next version would be lame, I'll try a (perhaps) more clever approach: Am I right to assume that the next version will contain a larger amount of changes than recent updates, in terms of both magnitude and number?

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Why don't you login?
I registered for an account but I never got the confirmation email.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Sho View Post
Since asking for an ETA on the next version would be lame, I'll try a (perhaps) more clever approach: Am I right to assume that the next version will contain a larger amount of changes than recent updates, in terms of both magnitude and number?
Probably, but I'm not sure you will see the magnitude and number on the surface :P

Anyway, it will be one of these days, just some small and annoying things to sort out.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
I registered for an account but I never got the confirmation email.
There is no confirmation Email, but the accounts need to be validated and I couldn't find where it is switched off. You can probably login if you try.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Tear has encounted a strange scrolling behavior can't trace the problem anyone experience that ? scroll bars misplaced as in shot .
Attached Images

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Posts: 263 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Sigtuna, Sweden
Re: Tear bug #28 , I think.

With my Hotmail account I get a similar (?) behaviour.
My adr. is ---@live.se

https://login.live.com
Enter adr. + password, login.
> page with my account details.

When I click on "mail" (at the top of the page), Tear never (?) connects.
The url adr. bar shows "http://co119w.col119w.mail.live.com/mail/ . . .(etc) " ,
where "(etc)" ends with a number (N) of long numbers separated by "&n=",
and N =~ the number of times the blue bar has gone left>right.

( I have Javascript and Plugins enabled.)

Tear IS my favourite browser, am looking forward to let it outdo Midori in Mer . . .

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
@Jaykie: How many characters the password should be?
Hi Bundyo, sorry for late reply, easter you know
Password field requires 4 characters on this www.op.fi page and as said, only 2 can be typed.

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Berkshire
I installed this yesterday, with some trepidation given how early in the lifecycle it seems to be; what can I say? It's brilliant. Pages load much faster than in the default browser, and it correctly renders a number of pages that browser does not.

Memory usage seems a lot higher, and I've seen a few bugs, and the program has died a couple of times. Where is the best place to check if these are known problems, and what information is needed if they are not?

thanks a lot Bundyo! tear has brought back my love for my NIT! i love how it renders pages in a flash! i use it mainly to browse my ebooks; decompressed CHM books, loads of text and pics and tear handles them like my desktop!

one question though, since i often use it to browse offline, how can i prevent the wireless connection dialog box from popping up everytime i click a link?

The Following User Says Thank You to lazuli For This Useful Post:

Tags
brower, browser, browserd fix, khtml, microb alternative, microb killer, tear, webkit, www