Active Topics

Hey all. I picked up one of these bluetooth keyboards from Amazon (btw, it works great and I love it to death! ) recently and I'm looking for a pouch that would work for this keyboard in much the same way as the iPac pouch I found over at overstock.

The folded dimensions are 5.75" tall, 4" wide, and just a hare under 1" deep. The iPac cases I've seen only allow up to 5"x3"x1", so those won't work. So I need to find something slightly larger. The idea is to be able to pack my keyboard with me in a pouch for when I'm traveling so I don't have to stuff it in a bag and then go digging for it when I need it. I want to be able to pull it out, drop it on the table, and go.

Any ideas?

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Florida
Well ... since you say you want it for traveling (like me), this may fit the bill. That is assuming fashion is not high on the priority list. It comes in all the latest Army colors (so I chose black ), and is extremely durable.

http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/...&idproduct=161

I will say that I only occasionally wear it on my person, but it is designed to do that fairly well. Mostly I have travel bags from the same company to which I can mount this on the outside ... easy access!

There is room in this for the keyboard, your phone, NIT, and a few smaller accessories. I tether my NIT to my phone, and carry a slim charge cable for the phone so tethering doesn't suck the life out of it.

Ken

Last edited by klatham; 2009-03-22 at 07:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to klatham For This Useful Post:
Danke. I think that'll do just what I need. The only thing I don't like about it is that it uses the army clip style connectors on the back. Then again, that may actually not be a bad thing.

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Florida
Just to be sure you know ... the army style webbing is mounted on a band of canvas. You can run a belt or any other strap between the band and the main body of the case.

When I do wear it, I run my belt through it, no clips (especially not the ones shown) or other connectors of any kind actually needed.

Upside: It does make it practically impossible to steal or lose.
Downside: if it hangs up on something, it is directly connected to your belt.

Ken

hey could you post the link again? i can't seem to find it on amazon

Post a link to what? The keyboard?