Posts: 76 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Germany
Okay, so here's the hcidump log showing one of these disconnects when trying to make a call.
Additionally I got a hfconsole log of the rare case I described, where the bluetooth does not get disconnected but no sound is hearable through the tablet.
Attached Files
File Type: txt hcidump.txt (3.6 KB, 443 views)
File Type: txt hfpd.txt (2.4 KB, 631 views)

Anybody has any update on this?

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Netherlands
I just tried it. Fresh nohands and fresh speex. Get the same debug output and behaviour as described before in this thread.

Oh how I wish this would work on my n800...

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Germany
I'm too still waiting for a reply from samr7.. I think we're pretty close :/

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ USA, Michigan
Yeah, If i can help let me know. I've done some dev and i really want to get this up and working.

This is the last missing feature that would complete my N810 satisfaction! I'm sorry I can't help, as I have no experience with these matters, but I hope to see this working soon. I don't understand why Nokia wouldn't get on board!

(On second thought, their neglect of the Maemo platform is becoming progressively less shocking.)

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Originally Posted by apajusi View Post
(On second thought, their neglect of the Maemo platform is becoming progressively less shocking.)
lol, understatement of the century.

But still, you mean "their neglect of the current Maemo platform," because they seem to be only working on the new stuff...

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Just a quick update.
Looks like it's caused by sound device driver issue.
Tried to add support for gstreamer, had the loopback sound test passed, failed the test with bluetooth. Looks like some clocking screw up. Stay tune

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noZLine For This Useful Post:
Right on, add another person to the list who is waiting with baited breath for this functionality!

Keep up the good work!

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Canada
Any update on this? This would be a great app if guys can get it to work. Yet another waiting for the magic to happen.