Active Topics

Anybody knows if there's a Livestation version for the Nokia Tablet? I know the iPhone/iPod Touch version is on its way:

http://www.livestation.com/iphone

Thanks!

I forgot to say that it's live TV streaming of major news and TV stations such as Al-Jazeera, BBC, C-Spam, France 24, Russia Today, NASA TV, etc.

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Montreal, Canada
I don't know about livestation but you can use worldtv99 + latest kmplayer to stream live TV channels from around the world.

Livestation has a superb quality for partners stations. WorldTV is not reliable as stations keep changing their URLs. This is never the case with Livestation's partners.

If it's gonna be on iPhone then we needs it on Nokia.

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Tokyo, Japan
Ramkre, That's a heck of a statement and I agree with you but I doubt that it will ever happen. There are 10s of thousands of apps for the iPhone and only a few hundred for the N810. Why?

The most we can hope for is something that is half-assed, hacked, and developed like a hobby project during someone's free time. On the other hand, there are some people who take their hobbies very seriously.

P.S. And I'm not putting down worldtv99 + latest kmplayer. I'm just saying what is most likely to happen if someone trys to make a LiveStation competitor for the N810.

Originally Posted by ramkre View Post
If it's gonna be on iPhone then we needs it on Nokia.

Last edited by TokyoDan; 2009-02-01 at 21:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to TokyoDan For This Useful Post:
That's it. The number of iPhone users has more than tripled. Nokia is losing it fast. Sometimes I find myself surrounded by iPhone users. For Nokia to survive they have to put the same applications as iPhone. For instance, the N8x0 should come with a Nokia Podcasting software. It only comes with an RSS reader and a few other programs. Browsing is now so slow on the N8x0. I now only used it for watching movies. mPlayer rocks!

Nokia has the money and resources to team up with Livestation. what are they waiting for? Look at Sony-Ericsson and Al-Jazeera. They have a deal to include Al-Jazeera's news feeds in their handsets.

Hurry Nokia!

Livestation for Nokia Tablet is being discussed on Livestation's forum. Please add your thoughts there:

http://www.livestation.com/forum/cat...ternet_tablets