Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
The new version (0.6.0) of the BT plug-in is up:

http://770.fs-security.com/maemo-bt-plugin/

I'm ready to try my new Stow-Away. One thing I'm not sure about. Should I delete 0.5.0 first, or just download away?

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Apr 2006 @ Eureka, CA
you beat me to it... I uninstlled, rebooted, installed, rebooted. It seems to work just fine with my stowaway. One little thing though. I found as of 10:00am PST the download link delivers the 0.5.0 version, but if you go to the garage.maemo.org page for the plugin the latest version is there and downloadable. I sent Thomas a note about this, so for all I know it's fixed by now.

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Apr 2006 @ Innsbruck
bt plugin 0.6.0 works well for me but google applet still causes crash and reboot of device...

Can you verify that you are running the latest one and still experiencing the crash? It sounds like the link for the newest one was pointed at an older release for at least a while today.

It is definitely version BT-plugin 0.6.0 from garage.maemo.org. After crash and reboot (at google applet using Nokia Bluetooth Keyboard SU-8W) is E-mail client not functional at all... I will try to figure it later today.

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ UK
Are you also using the latest OS release? The change logs for that refer to fixes related to input method changing.

I still have older 2006-26-8 version. The cosequences of crash on built-in E-mail client are tremendous: after start comes the message "error occurred" or "no account defined" I tried to define a new one and restore E-mail settings from mmc card, but there was no effect at all. All other applications, including google talk and contacts are working fine. Now I downgraded BT plugin to 0.5.0 and decided not to reflash: i will use web-mail in the future...