Active Topics

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Illinois
I know there are a lot of websites out there that are like hulu: fancast, veoh, sling. I'm talking about any website that has a lot of tv shows and movies. Are there any out there that actually work on internet tablets? Sling plays extremely slow on my tablet. And all the others say I need a newer version of flash, which, according to what I understand, is impossible to get.

As for your sites saying that you need the latest version of flash--I've only had that happen when flash is turned off. I find flash works okay for youtube and certain information based shows because the sound is usually about perfect, but I believe there will always be some delay in the picture with a small device like this. I suspect the processor is just too slow. There is a fabulous application called Transmission which can download torrents beautifully if you want to watch movies. Just google Transmission and maemo and you should find it.
Cheers

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
OKok, everyone.. let's sit down and watch the show live on HULU.. yanno, right in front of the computer where we truly BELONG as the new year comes in!

I put up a nice fullscreen Live hulu page on my site--I primarily made it so that I can watch it properly on my portable little Nokia N800's 800x480 screen wirelessly.

ENJOY! Invite others to go and watch!
http://pleco.org/livehulu.htm