Originally Posted by allnameswereout View Post
any 16 GB and higher is class 6
16GB cards are not always Class 6.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by Z4CHH View Post
I would be a little hesitant to buy that because it does not clearly state it's class speed in the specifications or item title. The only confirmation (that isn't definte) is the picture of the case which says Class 6. I emailed newegg customer service, and they couldn't even confirm the class speed.
I would also be hesitant to buy an adata... bought one about a month ago for $38 shipped - and it never worked... it could see the card - but not gpart/fdisk it.

I'd stick with the name brands - pqi
My purchase mentioned earlier in this thread had no probs.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
I would rather bet my money on an adata instead of pqi. Had a bad experiences with their pqi 2GB multi-layer SD cards - couldn't find one that worked at all - tried several with several readers - bad sectors starting appearing a short while after a successful? format. In fact now I have 4 adata cards of different sizes and not a single defective one.

Too bad Newegg doesn't ship to Bulgaria. Then again i just noticed that they're available here for $28 in my favorite store... My route for tomorrow just changed...

EDIT: Happy owner of 32GB of N800

Last edited by Bundyo; 2008-12-07 at 09:44.