Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Originally Posted by sondjata View Post
Hi. Just installed this last night. The one thing I'd like, and it is a hold over from the previous version is to assign the blog to post to without visiting the settings area. On my mac blogging app I can specify the blog to post to on the fly.
Well, it's in the to do list. I didn't can to do it for lack of time, but it will in some next version.

I'm not sure if I missed it in the last version but the ability to post to Flickr from MWP was extremely helpful this morning.
Yes, it was implemented in previous versions, but it was little obvious and less integrated than now. And now it's less integrated than in future it will be.

Originally Posted by nozomiyume View Post
Love the new interface, the ability to see / edit old posts, all look like great features... but none of it works for me all I get when I put in my blogger account info and hit get blogs is the "getting blogs" dialog forever

Nothing useful in the log, just says "running in a device"
Thanks for the report.

[edited]

Anyway if something were bad, it should show an error, and not let the banner forever. I will have that investigate it.

Last edited by yerga; 2014-01-27 at 11:23.

same, sadly - not really sure what could be going on :/

Originally Posted by nozomiyume View Post
same, sadly - not really sure what could be going on :/
I know what could be. I am using a new version of the google api (python-gdata 1.1.1) than the previous version. If you have installed the previous version, the alpha1 version of maemo wordpy doesn't update that version, so there is possible problems like seems this.

The new alpha2 will force the installation of the new python-gdata version.
I hope this is the case here. Thanks for your report!

Originally Posted by sKaBoy View Post
I used maemowordpy today to post some screenshots and i think i've found a problem.. i add a local image to a post but when i try to resize it it seems to exchange width and height... strange!
Hey sKaBoy, could you write a step-to-step to reproduce this bug. I have found a bug with the width/height system of the images, but I want be sure if it's the same or a different problem. Thanks.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
Anyone else using livejournal and only seeing the progressbar bump back an forth when trying to publish?

Originally Posted by tso View Post
Anyone else using livejournal and only seeing the progressbar bump back an forth when trying to publish?
It's weird because it should show an error if something was bad. Are you using some special livejournal account or special network settings?

I can't reproduce it with my test account.

Hello this program is great the design is simple but i have a problem im using it for wordpress and i have entered username,password and url correctly but it always fails to do any action like getting posts or posting for example "error getting the post list" why would it do this?

Originally Posted by MerkurAlex View Post
Hello this program is great the design is simple but i have a problem im using it for wordpress and i have entered username,password and url correctly but it always fails to do any action like getting posts or posting for example "error getting the post list" why would it do this?
Note if you have the auto capitalisation active in the tablet settings, you could be writing a bad password. Of course I could be wrong, but it's the most normal problem I have seen with it.

What message is in the log menu when it fails?

Also, you could try with this test account I have:
Url: http://pruebaesto.wordpress.com
username: yerga
password: llaranes

When i was typing the password i made sure it was not capitalized.

Here is the error:
Code:
INFO: Running in a device
Error getting the post list:
<ProtocolError for www.nitalk.wordpress.com/xmlrpc.xml 301 Moved Permanently>

EDIT:
New error:
Code:
Error getting the post list:
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'selectBlog'
Sounds like your calling something from an object that doesn't exist?

Last edited by MerkurAlex; 2008-11-13 at 13:47.