Active Topics

Notices

Hi,
I'm experiencing a glitch with Canola 2 and Diablo. Any help is appreciated.
On my N810, Canola recognizes each songs from a same album as differents albums.

For example:
Instead of having 12 songs regrouped under 1 album, I got 12 albums (with the same name) containing 1 song.

Anybody know how to solve this problem?

Note: Canolla 2 is a wonderful player. However, it will be great if we could select a song by using the keyboard. It becomes unmanageable when you got more than 400 songs.

Thank you
fred - N810

Fred - Sounds like you have a compilation album. Go to settings - media library - multiple album entries. You can consolidate there.
Doug

It works. Thank you Doug, for your help.
fred - N810

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Fred: we already started the 'live" search, but we will not be able to make it for beta10 as a lot of scanner problems, media, etc basic things were higher priority :/

But we know of this demand and we are dying to make it (even if kills itself for n800 users)

Marcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

Originally Posted by fred - N810 View Post
Hi,
For example:
Instead of having 12 songs regrouped under 1 album, I got 12 albums (with the same name) containing 1 song.
I've had this happen with a couple albums. The tags seem fine and display OK on every desktop client i've tried, but Canola displays it as a separate album for each track, and it doesn't show up under 'multiple album entries'. No idea what it might be, but I can reproduce this easily, so if there's anything I can do to help debug this, please let me know.

Cheers =)

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Grego : please, can you zip and send some of the musics for us? so we can analyze it? but we will change a little bit of things on this on the next release (after the incoming one - that's already frozen for a while)

Br
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Indianapolis, IN
Anyone having a problem installing Canola since the newest OS update? It tells me that python2.5 terra is missing even though I have that installed.

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Toronto, Ontario
Canola installed fine with the newest update on my tablet. The missing covers problem (in the Cover view) seems to have been fixed as well. Not sure how that happened, but I'm not complaining.

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Florida
I'm having the install problem too... help.....

same problem...cannot load canola after reflash from software upgrade.
it is saying the same thing about python

help please!