Active Topics

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Berlin, Germany
So it seems to be true, and very sad: no N900 before spring/summer 2009. I feel disappointed by Nokia since this is much too late indeed. My secret hope was they would take us by surprise and give us a new tablet at Christmas 08. Too bad. Now that means I will extensively (and with sympathy) check for alternatives and probably also skip stage 4.

As already mentioned, I really hoping for browser improvements. Getting messages that my browser is not supported is really bothersome.

Here's to hoping. Thanks for the tidbits Texrat and GA.

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
You'll all understand soon enough.
I HATE that lack of communication from Nokia.
And that kind of sentence, like "We already know, but you don't diserve to know until we decide you do" really piss me off.

Don't get me wrong Texrat, I really likeyour hints and comments. I also understand that Nokia doesn't want to reveal too much things to competitors, and NDA and all that stuff.
But, once in a while, saying "We are working on improving Modest and GPS, you'll get an update in the next weeks/months" would be really appreciated.

Right now, I don't even know if nokia cares about the bugs I fill in maemo bugzilla, nor if they are working on fixing bugs or rushing to Fremantle.

Maybe I'm asking too much...