Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...rodlist=nextag,

For a mere $54.99 more, you got a 8.9in screen and 20 G SSD storage, and 4G internal RAM I think. You bet, I ordered one.

bun

Excuse me if this sounds arrogant and mean, but why'd you post this here?

Last edited by Syntra; 2008-08-03 at 05:11.

What do you mean why? I am a member of this community, and I have the right and obligation to contribute info as I see fit, and you labelled this as arrogant and mean? Have a good day.

IMHO, you should spend energy to discuss the $54.99 (it is fake, it is not real, bun made it up, things like that) or defend your pricing basis (mine has a lot of goodies installed, almost like new, the original 701 comes with extra PCI slot? while the new ones are cut corner and this and that). Attack my post does not 'help' your pricing basis.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2008-08-05 at 03:04.

Originally Posted by Syntra View Post
I'm asking for an N800 and 75$. Thats a bit negotiable. I will also (if you want) just sell the Eee to you for $325 (free shipping) (a bargain, you could probably sell it on eBay for more than that)
I believe it was in response to your asking price vs trade deal. Don't feel bad, I had to re-read the thread to figure out why too since a good price on a 900 didn't fit a trade discussion.

Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
What do you mean why? I am a member of this community, and I have the right and obligation to contribute info as I see fit, and you labelled this as arrogant and mean? Have a good day.
Actually I think Syntra was saying to pardon him if HE was being arrogant and mean, not you for your reply.

Last edited by TheWalt; 2008-08-08 at 13:10.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheWalt For This Useful Post:
I re-read Syntra's post. I think I sensed that too. With you reading the same, I think I am wrong.

Sorry, a knee-jerk response to Syntra's post. I would be more careful in reading post next time.

bun

It's cool man. In your defense I probably shoulda made it more clear and just said something like "Thats a bit off topic".

Thanks for helping clear that up TheWalt.

Sorry bun but i share the Syntra opinion.
It's true you have the right to contribute info but not in this section. This is "Buy & Sell". Did you want to sell or buy something? i guess no, so there is no need for this info here. BUT, you can actually post it in "Deals & Promo".

You know, and i'm quite sure many other understand, that if everyone who wants to sell his tablet, he will never do it because anyone here can find a better deal on ebay, on buy.com or someone else in other forums. At the end, there will be no "Buy & sell".

Buying and selling is a discussion matter. If i want to sell if for 400$ and i found someone who can pay for it, so why not. This person can actually check promos and deals, or look in ebay by himself.

In general, price discussion are made with PM to avoid such problems.

Thanks for your undrestanding .

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Sacramento, California
Syntra,

My N800 is used but has all of the parts that it came with. I've always used a screen protector since I got it so the display is in good shape. It's in pretty good condition as It's usually in a case but I'll take a REAL CLOSE look at it in the morning just to be sure. I'm very interested in this deal but need the night to think it over. The N800 is just not used since I got the N810 and that is why I would be interested in selling it.

I'll post tomorrow if it isn't too late by then. In the meantime, let me/us know what you think about "used".

I sent you a PM.

Last edited by Munk; 2008-08-11 at 20:07.

Munk (and others), I regret to inform you my parents want me to "just sell it" and buy an N800 afterwards. I'm gonna keep trying to convince them, though. So for the moment the N800 trade has to be put on hold. It's still up for purchase, though.

I'm sorry guys, like I said I'll keep trying.

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Sacramento, California
Syntra, if you change your mind or your parents mind I am willing to pay you the $75 plus the N800 as viewed at this location:

http://rapidprint.us/n800.html