Active Topics

yorker yorker yorker... you might as well accept 140 considering you bought it from someone without the box....
and you can get a new one for 175 off of a website i found

I think you might have better luck selling it on eBay. I think everyone on here is going to be too picky, haha.

Interested in changing it for Nokia 7710?

Originally Posted by bradless View Post
yorker yorker yorker... you might as well accept 140 considering you bought it from someone without the box....
and you can get a new one for 175 off of a website i found
bradless bradless bradless...Where would that website be? I know you really want a N800 because you hate your EeePc. The box does not have a significant impact on the pricing of the N800. It's the warranty and device's condition profoundly...

I have a car charger with it and it cost MUCH more than the box is worth.....don't low ball.

Price drop $165 + shipping!

Last edited by Yorker; 2008-07-07 at 21:53.

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
http://www.consumerdepot.com/product...referer=google

$175 OOS
PLEASE use the Wiki

The Following User Says Thank You to gemniii42 For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the link. It is out of stock too but oh well.

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ eastern north carolina usa
look yorker i agree about palm,and apple...but mobile platforms evolve...palm is dying off...apple is growing into the next 800 lb gorilla i current am in a possible deal agreement to trade my n800 for an axim.x51v.why...cause unlike the n800 its pretty much a mature device, i wont have to spend days trying to relearn something...im a father of 3..and a caretaker of an 87 yr old man..my time is not my own...to the people here i have the utmost respect for all there effort and hard work...i could go on how this platform is better than that...but i wont...bradless good luck on moving the eee

Originally Posted by gemniii42 View Post
http://www.consumerdepot.com/product...referer=google

$175 OOS
Those are 'like new' devices -- not new. Anyways, they've been out of stock since before I purchased my N800 ~3 months ago.

Author of TouchSearch -- web searching software for Maemo 5.

Mobile Device lineage: Palm Z22 -> Palm TX -> Nokia N800 -> Nokia N900

Yeah, that page is probably just a dupe to get people to visit their store while looking for N800s. :\

Dumb question but has anyone ever tried to fit a DS Lite stylus in the N800 slot? I heard that they were about the same size and the clip on the top looks kinda the same . . .