Posts: 538 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Seattle
) hahahaha What the heck was that? Some clockworks and eerie music? My Nokia is among the greatest inventions of all time? Now don't get me wrong - I LOVE my precious but I would put her up there with the lightbulb. :P Truly weirdness...

Here's the entire thing:
Hundreds of years ago, scientists, artists and members of Royal families gathered to produce a clip of grand weirdness. A clip stranger and more amazing than anything that had ever been made before. But the clip turned out too weird! People went mad from seeing it and it was too much for the common man to handle. Thus the clip was locked away, in a mysterious box with four seals. The knowledge of how to break the seals has been passed down from one generation to another, hidden within the technological masterpieces of history. Edison’s light bulb, the Wright Brothers’ airplane and Apollo 11 all held the secret of unlocking the box. A secret that can now be found within Nokia Download service, allowing the public – you, to find the key to break the seals. And see...the weirdest clip. Ever made...
So, something on Nokia's Download service. I forsee this being ultimately lame.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ North of even Barry
That flash was incredibly booooring. I exited it after 20 seconds of rubbish. I hate it when web designers think they're clever.

Follow up from a user on another site:
i just find the (hidden) Nokia Nseries logo in the flash file

so i guess NEW Nseries

Alrighty guys, I decompiled the SWF file.

There is indeed a hidden Nseries logo.

I've attached a screenshot of it for everyone to take a look at. So, they're announcing something for the Nseries. (n810we?)
Attached Images

Last edited by Scythe; 2008-07-02 at 13:53.

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Atlanta, GA + Oxford UK
Hmmm You know.

This makes me think SteamPunk N810.

Now that would be cool.

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Created on..............: 2008-06-11.
Expires on..............: 2010-06-11.

http://whois.domaintools.com/openatownrisk.com

I thought Microsoft Office already had the strangest clip ever.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
This one is the weirdest

Release of N96 to the public?