Active Topics

Hello Friends
Now that Garnet VM has a full-sized screen I want to use Ereader or Palmreader to read some of my ebooks. But Ereader on Garnet can't find my books which I've copied to my memory card. Can someone tell me where I should place the books so that Ereader can find them?
Thanks

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
In the emulator's virtual storage.

Thanks so much for your reply. But can you help me track down the emulator's virtual storage and how to put the book there. I do have some basic Linux knowledge and I can get root access and all that.
This would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to sarthurs1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Its in a file. Try with hotsync or maybe downloading it from somewhere(you'll need a browser for that).

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Colorado
You don't just "install" it from the virtual manager page?

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I tried "maybe downloading it from somewhere," and it didn't work for me. Hotsync didn't work either.

don't know if u found this yet, but you simply download the book to your memory card, then install it from the Garnet virtual manager page. Did this work for you?