Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
how wide is that igo keyboard when folded up?

im trying to get a indication if i could get my freedom keyboard to fit. by the numbers i find online it may be a tight squeeze...

Originally Posted by tso View Post
while im carrying a N800, not a N810, i find this does the job:
http://www.urbantool.com/index_en.ph...bh_gallery.htm

hmm, i see they have put a new product up now to, interesting
Wow. Sold. Like purchased one just now. Summer shorts and short sleeves problem solved!

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
heh, glad you liked it

im not sure how much wider the N800 is vs the N810, so it may be useless info, but for me to fit the N800 in the upper, outer pocket, i have to twist it a bit after i insert it. thanks to the material and that they have not put any stitching so that the pocket area runs up into the rear shoulder area this goes without a hitch.

Last edited by tso; 2008-03-28 at 20:03.

This urban holder would be very risky here... too exposed and easy to swipe your expensive device.

well if you dont have pickpockets around every corner

i left the clear film on my n810, i just ripped the 2 strips off, then rubbed the glue off with a damp clothe - 10mins, u can't even tell w/o close inspection... i was in a bestbuy last night looking for another case, & found out that the motorola Q's case is a perfect fit, & it has the clip to slip on your belt ( thinking of this for the summer when my gear is too light, w/o coat pockets).. on the weekdays it's in my ibm thinkpad bag till i get a chance to sit down & use it, on the weeknds i'm in sweats or jeans, i've been using the default grey sleeve that came with it, in the pocket it goes, with headphones attacted

Last edited by j'vai; 2008-04-02 at 05:27.

I tried the Motorola Q's case and found it to be just a tad smaller, the n810 fits but it seems that the elastic is being stretched just a little too much and the sides of the n810 are not protected because of this.

But of course, this may be just my impression.

I carry mine in a PSP case I bought on ebay, it is perfect for the job and cheap too:

click here >>

If any of you are real gear heads and are looking for a more portable backpack/travel bag you might be interested in these 2. I can't decide myself, because the last one supports up to 50oz hydration resevoir, and I have a 1 liter Camelbak.

http://www.ebags.com/maxpedition/rem...modelid=103340
http://www.ebags.com/maxpedition/typ...modelid=103278

Originally Posted by PinCushionQueen View Post
I've been using that case for the past few weeks... It's very nice, quality leather with good construction. I personally like the extra pockets for credit/bank cards and IDs because I usually like to just carry my N810 in my pocket and not worry about a wallet.

FWIW - I however, did not like the plastic bit covering the keyboard (and holding the unit in the case) - I found it affected my accuracy in using the hardware keyboard (which I use A LOT). So, I cut off the plastic cover and slapped a strip of industrial strength (hooky side) on the top strip of metal on the back of the N810 (not the battery case) then stuck the N810 directly to the fuzzy fabric lining of the case. Works like a charm!! I've very happy with my purchase.
How about a little picture? Sounds like a nice solution