Active Topics

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Poland / Bialystok
Originally Posted by fibroman View Post
Hi. What is the best way to access files on my Windows XP PC from my 770 using WIFI. What programs or packages do I need and how do I set it up ??
What do You mean by "best"?
Easiest? Most flexible? Fastest?

@tibbo2k: Try Tversity.com. Works great.

The Following User Says Thank You to spice3d For This Useful Post:
I use Winscp also, though I have no managed to get it to work. As far as troubleshooting goes, do most WLAN routers have firewalls? (I think my does anyways) How do I get around it?

emailing attachments to yourself is definatly the lazyest way to transfer files and my favorite

Originally Posted by smackpotato View Post
emailing attachments to yourself is definatly the lazyest way to transfer files and my favorite
Haha. The oldest trick in the book.

Originally Posted by smackpotato View Post
Lazy as it might be...with Gmail accounts being as large as they are, with maximum attachment size as high as 20MB (least I think it is?), it really is pretty convenient for small stuff, since the files are forever stored there anyway and are always accessible.

Standard Gmail is hella slow on a 770, but the HTML version is fast as it should be.

Last edited by Drewvt; 2008-03-29 at 13:38.

I have installed the openssh server on the tablet. Any time i want new media on the device, i use filezilla (sftp), and simply drag and drop. It can't get any easier.