Active Topics

Hi all...my first time in this forum...
Im after an internet tablet and primarily Id like to strean stereo music to my bluetooth speakers so I'll also need 8GB min storage capability...I'd also like to be able to browse the web via my home based broadband using wi-fi.The Nokia N810 seems a likely candidate...is it? I've heard it doesn't support A2DP as standard but it can be configured to do so...is this true and if so what are the drawbacks. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Im based in the UK. Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to robski For This Useful Post:
Hi...
I tried A2DP for 2 days ago and result was that music stream was ok but video+audio stream to BT were unusable. Processor speed wasnt't enough.... (only audio stream take 50% of processor speed) But i read that it might be solved. Config editing take a few seconds and after reboot A2DP is prepared for use.

Last edited by cz7asm; 2008-03-11 at 16:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to cz7asm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Dubai, UAE
The following thread might provide you with more info. Once again, the search function comes to the rescue of those who bother to look:

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...highlight=A2DP