Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Originally Posted by jem555 View Post
Great! how do I disable all sensors? you mean all sensors in sfdroid? or sensors in sfos?
Thanks.
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=483

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Will worked on the sensor problem? Because without sensors, it is half a smartphone

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
The problem is nobody is able to reproduce the bug with the proximity and orientation sensors. Without way to reproduct the bug, don't expect for a fix.

The Following User Says Thank You to romu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
Will worked on the sensor problem? Because without sensors, it is half a smartphone
I don't rely on the sensors. Do not disable the proximity and alsdpter sensors.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
I went back to base CM for daily use
SFOS is not for daily usage in my opinion, the red light flashing and freeze issue happened to me once a day during the first 3 days of my trial in using SFOS as main OS making it unusable, even after disabling the mentioned sensors it crashed... Also SFdroid took like 4 seconds to respond whenever i switched to it to check whatsapp.

I'll wait for a more stable version if it ever happens...thanks all

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kayaman_00 For This Useful Post:
I just built and flashed a hybris-12.1 (cm-12.1) based hammerhead 2.0.1.7 build. This is the first build, so broken stuff is to be expected (and apparent). I grabbed cm-12.1 device and kernel repos, then rebased the mer-hybris specific commits on top.

What works:
- Radio appears to work, can't thoroughly test since this isn't my main device.
- Sound, touchscreen, screen, WiFi all are working.
- Bluetooth
- Camera now works in second build ...Camcorder is iffy (nothing new there).

What doesn't:
- No sensors (so nothing in messwerk).
- Store won't install apps (to be expected).

Edit: Updated above.
Edit2: apparently bluetooth works.
Edit3: I've played music over bluetooth for a few minutes now, something that would have been impossible on the cm-11.0 based build. Should be interesting to see if a pebble works now .

Edit4: The new build I'm doing has more default apps, and I'm working toward fixing camera based on lines 126+ of http://piratepad.net/hadk-faq

Edit5: Second build, fixed camera. Only thing I can verify as not working are sensors. Uploading/linking the build shortly.

Last edited by RealJohnGalt; 2016-04-28 at 05:38.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
oooo

10 chars

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Why basing on 2.0.1.7? Personally i had to downgrade because of the known issues.. Otherwise perfect.

Originally Posted by RealJohnGalt View Post
I just built and flashed a hybris-12.1 (cm-12.1) based hammerhead 2.0.1.7 build. This is the first build, so broken stuff is to be expected (and apparent). I grabbed cm-12.1 device and kernel repos, then rebased the mer-hybris specific commits on top.

What works:
- Bluetooth

What doesn't:

Edit3: I've played music over bluetooth for a few minutes now, something that would have been impossible on the cm-11.0 based build. Should be interesting to see if a pebble works now .

Edit4: The new build I'm doing has more default apps, and I'm working toward fixing camera based on lines 126+ of http://piratepad.net/hadk-faq

Edit5: Second build, fixed camera. Only thing I can verify as not working are sensors. Uploading/linking the build shortly.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK

Crikey, that went from "not much works yet" to "most stuff is now working, some of it better than the CM11 base" pretty fast!

Great work

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:

What works:
- Bluetooth

What doesn't:

Sounds like an sfdroid port is in order.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nh1402 For This Useful Post: