Notices

I hold down the key lock but only goes in edit mode , I mean in the configuration menu of powermenu2 , there's "actions configurations" with the list of options
action1
Action2 etc ...
and the screenshot does not work either , only just installed the app , then nothing more

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Actions are used inside each powerkey configurations.
And there is a bug in screenshot, thanks for reporting! I will fix it in next version.

Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Hi Coderus thanks for the ambience patch. Just donated you some beers.

Some points anyway:
Screenshot shortcut doesn't work for me
In your screenhots the whole display is used. is that configurable? On my phone the lower area isn't covered and I have to scroll to my third set ambience.
And at last a wish. Would it be possible to set e remorse timer like in the patch of Billy Haley so I can lock the Screen with just one simple gesture?

Tell me more about "the lower area isn't covered and I have to scroll to my third set ambience" i can't understand it
Also tell me more about locking screen. I never used a patch you mentioned.

Ok I try to tell it to you in a more understandable way.:
In your screenshots it looks like that Powermenu reaches unto the bottom of the device. So there is no unused space.
On my Jolla there is a 2 cm area which is just dark. I have three ambiences set and not only two:

On the patch I've mentioned you can set a timeout:
If you swipe down, and you lift your finger in a configurable time from the screen the device gets locked. If you let your finger on the screen longer you have the ambience menu and you can use what to do next.

Hopefully that was clearer.

so, without my patch you see it fullscreen, and with my patch it's different?

to be honest, I have no clue. Without your patch there is of course enough space,because there are no shortcuts.

I've just seen your screenshots and wondered if there is an option to make it Fullscreen. You know neighbor's lawn is always greener.

I didnt changed anything. Afaik it always was fullscreen for me, and i have 18 ambiences in menu.

Ok that's a little bit weird. The cause is, that I have just three ambiences set as favorites. If I enable another one than it's fullscreen. Four ambiences is exactly the number, which is needed to fill the whole screen without your patch applied.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
I didnt changed anything. Afaik it always was fullscreen for me, and i have 18 ambiences in menu.
I also see this: Pulldown menu with powermenu2 is not using the whole height of the screen. No other patch in use that should have an effect on the pulldown ambience menu.

Edit: ok, just saw the post before this and I confirm: with 4+ ambiences favourited it uses the whole screen. With 2 or 3 ambiences in the menu, there's an unused area in the bottom.
Attached Images

Last edited by ssahla; 2015-12-11 at 19:26.