Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by switch-hitter View Post
Any chance of instructions on how to do this? I have an Open C gathering dust.
Here:
http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/3...-open-c-kis-3/

Please note that calls are currently not working. Everything else does though (I think.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
anyone got an invite today?

I wish shuttleworth was behind this campaign. It would have been awesome. Even now.
If Shuttleworth was, the campaign would have failed - the goal would have been $10MM

Last edited by Bundyo; 2015-12-09 at 19:59.

I still want the tablet and probably won't push for refund. I hope Jolla or Sailfish will survive. Donut care big noses leaving.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
If Shuttleworth was, the campaign would have failed - the goal would have been $10MM

Better with a fun campaign, community coperation, and correct info and stats, but above all. Refund if you don't get enough funds to deliver. Jolla didn't only trick their supporters, partners, supplayers. They tricked themself.

Better safe than sorry.

Jolla might still out perform Ubuntu edge campaign if they manage to ship. But at the moment the edge campaign is superior in my book since there were no innocent casualties.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-12-09 at 20:39.

Better with a fun campaign, community coperation, and correct info and stats, but above all. Refund if you don't get enough funds to deliver. Jolla didn't only trick their supporters, partners, supplayers. They tricked themself.

Better safe than sorry.

Jolla might still out perform Ubuntu edge campaign if they manage to ship. But at the moment the edge campaign is superior in my book since their were no innocent casualties.
I consider myself a guilty casualty, guilty of trusting jolla and thinking they were more than just another company looking to grab my cash.

Jolla is just a lying hooker, but hopefully she will be back soon to take some more of my money

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
I consider myself a guilty casualty, guilty of trusting jolla and thinking they were more than just another company looking to grab my cash.

Jolla is just a lying hooker, but hopefully she will be back soon to take some more of my money
We are all guilty to support jolla. we should get some punishment for that. Why not a few hundred dollars. It's fair

Tomorrow we need some good news regarding jolla tablet if we gonna get it before Christmas.

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-12-09 at 20:49.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
I dunno. I had quickly glanced at all the threads titles and misread this one as
The Failure of Jolla's Tablet. Is the Fat Lady starting to warm up her voice?
I'm getting really sad about this. Is there anything to give me hope?

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
I dunno. I had quickly glanced at all the threads titles and misread this one as
The Failure of Jolla's Tablet. Is the Fat Lady starting to warm up her voice?
I was planning to change the thread title to that for some time but Cop is boss of the thread title until New Year's Eve.

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
To my mind, the effort placed into updating and maintaining Mer was worth the cost of entry. Sailfish was never really designed to be a general all-purpose OS for all mobile devices (mainly due to the licensing fees required), but Mer is fully open, and does have the potential to spread to many devices (particularly devices built for Android). Running Mer on top of a suitable kernel gives you most of what you need to have your own personal portable mobile OS...

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
I was planning to change the thread title to that for some time but Cop is boss of the thread title until New Year's Eve.
Why is Cop boss of the thread till New Year's Eve?

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund