Active Topics

Notices

I try to block someone i block and the contact is added to the blocklist but the contact is not blocked i can still send and receive need help guys

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by tonydaan View Post
I try to block someone i block and the contact is added to the blocklist but the contact is not blocked i can still send and receive need help guys
I'm gonna need a log to diagnose that...

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Hello guys!

I have just reflashed my N900 and reinstalling my apps.
After installing all the repositories I installed FAM and from there went to installing Yappari 2.0.22.
So far so good, but I'm having a bit of a problem, whenever I load up Yappari, it never shows the registration screen or tries to log in or something. It just stands there, in the main screen, disconnected.

I tried deleting /home/user/config/scorpius/ a handful of times and it still won't get me the registering screen.

I looked at yappari.log and all it gives me is

Reading roster DB...
Roster retrieved in 92 milliseconds.
Resetting timestamps at 1445952365020
Next run in 45234980
Reading open chats DB...
Open Chats retrieved in 3 milliseconds.
Network connection changed: Offline
User has quit the application
Application destroyed
If there is any more information I can provide, tell me please.

I wonder what may be preventing it from entering the registration screen. Anybody can help, please?

Thanks in advance

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by fabcap View Post
I wonder what may be preventing it from entering the registration screen. Anybody can help, please?

Thanks in advance
Are you sure you have not been banned?

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by handaxe View Post
Are you sure you have not been banned?
I'm sure. It's a fresh firmware reflash and the SIM card is brand new, I never used that number on another device and never registered on Whatsapp with it.

The software won't even give me any warnings or whatever, it just hangs there in the main screen (with the "create chat" button) being disconnected and doesn't bring the registration screen or try to log in.

I'm sure. It's a fresh firmware reflash and the SIM card is brand new, I never used that number on another device and never registered on Whatsapp with it.

The software won't even give me any warnings or whatever, it just hangs there in the main screen (with the "create chat" button) being disconnected and doesn't bring the registration screen or try to log in.
The log seems to indicate you don't have an active network connection. I'd have to check what's the behaviour for unregistered execution without internet connection, but as a first guess that could be it.

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

I get it, makes sense, Yappari isn't even trying to connect.

It's funny because I am on wifi and everything else seems to be working. Xterm connects to the internet, so does HAM and FAM, and the web browser too.
Just to make sure, I also had tried loading Yappari up with 3G connection and had the same result, just a big pile of nothing happening. lmao

Is there any way I can help you diagnose it, Ceene? Any information you need from my phone?

Last edited by fabcap; 2015-10-27 at 18:55. Reason: Replacing information

I get it, makes sense, Yappari isn't even trying to connect.

It's funny because I am on wifi and everything else seems to be working. Xterm connects to the internet, so does HAM and FAM, and the web browser too.
Just to make sure, I also had tried loading Yappari up with 3G connection and had the same result, just a big pile of nothing happening. lmao

Is there any way I can help you diagnose it, Ceene? Any information you need from my phone?
Can you post your /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.og ? It's quite strange.

Ok I'm attaching the yappari.log (I renamed it to be accepted by the forum)

But most of it is what was shown on that quote.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: txt yappari.txt (594 Bytes, 74 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to fabcap For This Useful Post:
Ok I'm attaching the yappari.log (I renamed it to be accepted by the forum)

But most of it is what was shown on that quote.

Thanks
It definitely seems like Yappari isn't aware that you have an active internet connection... Can you post also your yappari.conf file, please?

Tags
whatsapp, yappari