Active Topics

Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
guys but its only mine that doesnt update for twitter and fb feed or even yours?
1.1.9.28 is now available for early adopters. The release notes state that this is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release (1.2).

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skanky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
its very unbelievable for me. they could have use coderus patch or finding another way..who cares of (wasting time) animation when i cannot do basic things? i like jolla, i like sfos, i think is very beautiful,but for example, they delete cover swipes, against opinions of most users...so its ok, but dont tell its people powered, or together,because its not true. i am tired of unproper use of words, open, together,soon... the average sfos user is not stupid, cause its os not for all...for now.. i am jolla fan, but i dont like this jokes neither to be taken for the fool... sure,sfos is their creation, but if they want to do things Like apple,microsoft or google sure they can, just be clear..unlike is another abused word, in the last period

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
So, who is going to make the tablet-only settings in Events view into a global patch?

guys a question, having update system to 1.19.28 with a modification of version in store client ,forcing update. all works well, but it is now system someway different from normal update for early adopters? the results are the same of it may be any difference? thanks

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
So, who is going to make the tablet-only settings in Events view into a global patch?
Phone version of that functionality is in the next release, so I'll probably wait for that - esp. as I'm not in the early adopters anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to skanky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
And, here's the blog entry for 2.0 being released to early access users:

https://blog.jolla.com/sailfish-os-2...-access-users/

It pretty much contains all the same material that went into the posts on TJC.

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
I will release my patches this week.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
i want to say that indeed mention on twitter works as usually, bug seems to involve only feed