Active Topics

day before yesterday I flashed my mobile and tried to install developer mode it says installation package not found. I tried so many times with wifi and 2g network. I manually installed Terminal but it's not working. bin\sh not found. Please Help!!!

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Thank You very much brother... You saved me. I wish I could help you in your donation... Thanks again

Installed repomirror but still cannot install developer mode neither from the device nor from openrepos. It says installation interrupted, try again.

Last edited by wisgal; 2015-07-23 at 16:47.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
reboot and try again

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
reboot and try again
I already rebooted after installing repomirror. Now rebooted again and the same error. It says it needs to download 1.9 mb more, then trys installing, and after about 2 minutes it says installation interrupted: try again or cancel. I believe there is some fault in the device because when I download armel.deb apps from openrepos it shows a question mark against them although most of them it can install them.

Has this N9 been re-flashed and you are now setting it up from scratch or existing one that you didn't get around to installing developer mode before plug was pulled upon servers? Don't want you to lose applications that can no longer be downloaded but otherwise might suggest re-installing device software.

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Thanks, Coderus, it worked for me

Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Has this N9 been re-flashed and you are now setting it up from scratch or existing one that you didn't get around to installing developer mode before plug was pulled upon servers? Don't want you to lose applications that can no longer be downloaded but otherwise might suggest re-installing device software.
Reflashed it and this problem happened after flashing. Before that it was running good unless there were problems with some apps that refuse to install because of unmet dependencies, that what get me to flash the device. After flashing I took the following steps:
1. installing repomirror.
2. restarting.
3. trying to install developer mode.
Is there something wrong with these steps? Is Nokia account affects? because I answer with later when it asks for signing in with Nokia account after rebooting.
Edit:
I forgot to mention that I also enable 3rd party applications before installing repomirror.

Last edited by wisgal; 2015-07-23 at 18:56. Reason: Adding a point that I forgot.

Reflashed again and developer mode is installed now. Thanks for help.