Active Topics

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Melbourne, Aus
Depression sucks big time, I've been suffering most of my life, only the past few years on medication for it. I hope you can cope and find a happy place again

The Following User Says Thank You to Greendts For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Coderus, we need you and we love* you, remember that

Best wishes for your recovery

*Not as your girlfriend of course

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
First of all, I want to tank you for this great app and wish you a good recovery from the depression.

Secondly, I'd like to list some issues I found. If any help is needed just tell me.
  • Voice messages won't reproduce sometimes
  • Any private message from a phone not registered in contacts can't be shown
  • Phones not registered showed as Unknown on conversation gruops

Nice work

The Following User Says Thank You to SKyd3R For This Useful Post:
Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Thanks for this app.
I've been testing it for couple of days.

There is this thing (as previously noted) that a message from someone not in your contacts list is not shown but actually seems to crash the app in my case. We were exchanging by email and at the moment he sent me a whatsapp message, the app crashed

And I have one contact I am unable to add in my list of selected contacts without any error or warnings (I love the fact that I can select and not upload my whole directory). Is it helpful to send some logs?

So at the end, that contact cannot send me any message and I cannot add him in my contacts. So we have difficulties to communicate via whatsapp (as I tend not to use android apps)

Cheers

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Berlin
Coderus, we need you and your great work ! ! !

Please, please, work as soon as possible, to continue the very good development of mitakuuluu3.

The whole community is counting on you.

The Following User Says Thank You to peter-berlin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 248 | Thanked: 1,142 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Earth
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
My doctor said i have some form of depression
Having been through similar life problems:
I feel your pain. I wish you getting well.

The Following User Says Thank You to DrYak For This Useful Post:
Coderus, even if you never write a single line to the Jolla again, thanks for your awesome work, and hope you regain your happiness!

It's hard sometimes to make a difference in this huge world, but you certainly did with all your awesome Jolla contributions

I personally wouldn't be half as happy with my Jolla if it wasn't for all your patches, apps, and tweaks. I probably would have just gone back to my previous android phone.

It's staggering to see how much from https://openrepos.net/user/26/programs?page=0%2C0 I depend on. But no pressure, heh

I've sent a small donation your way. I know it's not a lot, but I would suggest you buy a nice book to go and read on the park! I don't know if you have read it, but I really recommend the discworld series by Terry Pratchett. I recomend starting with "The Colour of Magic".
Or watch some crappy movies on the cinema. I wouldn't recomend the new Jurassic movie, but I enjoyed Tomorrowland.

It's up to you! And a big thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to [Knuckles] For This Useful Post:
Hi!

I have a Jolla phone since some months and i like it but i want to use native sailfishOS apps and not the android ones... i have some questions about mitäkuuluu.

I need to uninstall android whatsapp to install mitäkuuluu or whatsup or just dont open the android version?

Are any risk of ban using mitäkuuluu or whatsup or this issues are fixed now?

Thanks in advance!

PS: coderus, your efforts for this OS are impresive, thank you for that and get well soon.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
better is to continue using android whatsapp.

Well is a pre-release, lets see in near future... thanks for the sugestion.

Tags
mitakuuluu